Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Apr 12, 2021, 02:59 PM 835 read

Speak MSB Proverb Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Speak MSB Proverb Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Benny hold April's Second Event for welcoming Spring><   What proverb is good to describe MSB? Use your sense! Please express MSB:)   We will pick some participant chefs to offer the reward. Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■Speak MSB Proverb Event Notice■   - Event period : April 12th (Mon) ~ April 18th (Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Think of 1 Proverb, which should be perfect to explain MSB, and its meaning. Then leave them as the comment here! ② If your Moot Nickname is different to your Game Nickname, you should write your Game nickname with your answer at the comment!! ③ We will pick the chefs who will express MSB most perfectly and then offer the reward to them:) More fun and humorous answers will have more chance to win the event. Up↗   ※ If your MOOT Nickname is different to Game Nickname, you should leave the game nickname, too. (If your game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be offered properly.) ※If you change the nickname after the participation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 20 Lucky Box Tickets (We will pick 50 participant chefs.)   - Announcement Date : April 22nd (Thu)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on April 22nd (Thu).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You should attend the event by leaving the comment here for the event participation. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at the participation comment. - If your comment is not related to the event, it might be deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 54

• Wanda73 LV.5 Lurker Apr 14, 2021, 05:17 PM

MSB "play with friends and cook for fun"

MSB is the best

IGN : Wanda73

• lenzie LV.6 Nomad Apr 14, 2021, 11:12 PM

“Invest to have your business grow

Trade to not take things a fellow player worked hard for

Friendship is built on positive communication with utmost respect

My Secret Bistro is a game that taught us how to manage a business in our own virtual reality.“

It took me a while to get used to My Secret Bistro. I witnessed a lot of changes from 2019 compared to now. I played this game back at 2019 but I lost that account. Anyway, the reason why I downloaded this game is because I wanted to take a business course which I did not in the end. But, this game taught me a lot about trading, investing, and friendship. I enjoyed learning and at the same time meet good people in game.

>uploaded April 14, Edited April 18<

IGN: Lenzie

• gamer214277414 LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2021, 01:19 AM

you are toxic..

you keeps me playing for almost 3 years.
    IGN : Andariesta

• lilieshj LV.12 Chief Apr 15, 2021, 03:06 AM

"good things come to those who wait"

honestly this game takes forever to load sometimes and tends to have errors every now and then but it's still fun despite the flaws.
    IGN : lilieshj

• oPanda LV.9 Nomad Apr 15, 2021, 03:54 AM

"Never Dull Moment at here"

well, like the proverb i tell. there a lot thing to do at this game. decor, gacha, trade, & play with friends. wish a more new feature will unlock at future & also new theme for the game. hehe

• Arth Emiz LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2021, 09:42 AM

' Appearances can be deceptive '

So if you want to spin Lucky boxes make sure you are ready to get hurt and disappointed 😂 But we all know that we cant resist those Pretty Rewards.

IGN: Arthemiz

• ANDALIMAN LV.13 Chief Apr 15, 2021, 12:20 PM

Lucky or Unlucky

i never get enough to try my luck on lucky box, that's why i like this game especially MSB always teasing me with so many cute income decor, and it never gets me tired to play and waiting new income decor release on lucky box.

iGN; ANDALIMAN

• gamer619374207 LV.1 Mootie Apr 15, 2021, 03:56 PM

MSB : 'Peace, Love And Enjoy'

I really like this game, but i hate it when i spin to get PT i don't get it 😭

But as a whole, i really enjoy this game, and i've been playing this game for the last 1 year...

IGN : RYUCA

• Yunk1 LV.9 Nomad Apr 15, 2021, 06:39 PM

''In a game it’s difficult to know when to stop.''

IGN: Yunk1

• Carina21 LV.12 Chief Apr 16, 2021, 08:32 AM

"No pain no gain"

It's necessary to work hard to make progress in msb. All those days of staying up late at night and waking up early to do expeds and send ships paid off when I got the rubies from the rankings 😂. Same with lucky box, if you want pts, you just have to be patient and work harder to get rubies or red tickets. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

We got this!!

IGN: CARINA21

• gamer741025423 LV.1 Mootie Apr 16, 2021, 11:09 AM

"addicted to games"

I don't know how to describe this game, considering that since 2017, I've been playing it again until now. If I don't play this game in a day, I feel like my life is incomplete. after all, this game is my favorite game I've played for the longest time compared to other games and I enjoy playing it. although there are fluctuations but I feel sorry if I don't play since I want to have a part time job it's very difficult unless my luck is good haha ​​and friends who really helped me as long as I played this game. thank you for making this game and making my days meaningful.

IGN: Fasyas

• Ycell LV.16 Wolf Apr 16, 2021, 12:10 PM

"DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET"

Its about spinning lucky box in 10's.. But just gaining building materials.

You can spin once and use ruby on more practical way like adding staff on expeditions or adding slot for pets 😅

Just saying 🙂

IGN: Ycell

• ℓιℓү LV.6 Nomad Apr 16, 2021, 12:44 PM

"DO NOT BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW"

This is about applying part time job. Some players have lots of requirement listed on management list 😆
    You should read first.❤ Or else you might decline or worst BLOCK! 😜🤣

IGN: ℓιℓү

• Draz LV.12 Chief Apr 16, 2021, 05:14 PM

"MSB is the best management game"

Where we can learn to manage finances, businesses, decorations as you wish and even find new friends around the world. Msb is a game that looks simple but actually takes a lot of effort in it.

IGN : Draz

• gamer606670914 LV.5 Lurker Apr 16, 2021, 08:31 PM

"Help button has not been made in vain."

You'll get rewards in return sooner or later if you willing to help others. Even for small things such as ringing bells, cleaning cafe, helping ship orders etc.

IGN: LIHUIYA

Home