Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Apr 12, 2021, 02:59 PM 835 read

Speak MSB Proverb Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - Speak MSB Proverb Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   Benny hold April's Second Event for welcoming Spring><   What proverb is good to describe MSB? Use your sense! Please express MSB:)   We will pick some participant chefs to offer the reward. Please check how to participate in the event below!   ■Speak MSB Proverb Event Notice■   - Event period : April 12th (Mon) ~ April 18th (Sun) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Think of 1 Proverb, which should be perfect to explain MSB, and its meaning. Then leave them as the comment here! ② If your Moot Nickname is different to your Game Nickname, you should write your Game nickname with your answer at the comment!! ③ We will pick the chefs who will express MSB most perfectly and then offer the reward to them:) More fun and humorous answers will have more chance to win the event. Up↗   ※ If your MOOT Nickname is different to Game Nickname, you should leave the game nickname, too. (If your game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be offered properly.) ※If you change the nickname after the participation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 20 Lucky Box Tickets (We will pick 50 participant chefs.)   - Announcement Date : April 22nd (Thu)   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on April 22nd (Thu).   ※ Important Note - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You should attend the event by leaving the comment here for the event participation. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at the participation comment. - If your comment is not related to the event, it might be deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 54

• B4BYGIRL LV.16 Sage Apr 17, 2021, 01:22 PM

"Rome wasn’t built in a day"

i played msb for more than 3 year and I reached level 92 going to 93 already...I must proud of myself...hahaha. I also knew many amazing people in this game...thank you fam...xoxoxo

Ign: B4BYGIRL

• SWEETIET LV.3 Lurker Apr 17, 2021, 03:02 PM

"MSB is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst jobs begins to look good!😄"

Ign: SWEETIET

• LoonyDwiar LV.6 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 04:07 PM

MSB is an ecstacy

this game has made me very addiction to play it more and more

IGN : LoonyDwiar

• MapleSnow LV.7 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 05:48 PM

"Cheese, wine and friends must be old to be good."

Like MSB, played since Day 1 on and off.. and now playing actively because invited my old friends and new friends I met.

Many contents over the years (especially cute molang). Thus, I chose this proverb. xD

IGN: MapleSnow

• Febz LV.11 Courageous Apr 17, 2021, 08:33 PM

“If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”

LB on MSB 😂😅😍🤩😱😩😭 #bittersweet feeling

IGN: Febz

• MINTIECAKE LV.16 Carry Me Apr 18, 2021, 03:03 AM

"Money talks but all it ever says is Goodbye"

MSB eats all my money with its cute pts in (un)lucky boxes 🤣 Stop making me spend on cute ingame junk! 😅

• TOUA00 LV.4 Lurker Apr 18, 2021, 07:54 AM

Don't count your chicken before they hatch.

Going into lucky box I am often optimistic that the prize would be equivalent or greater than the cost I pay, yet most of the time it is lesser which make me regret taking the risk

ign TOUA00

• YUFIE LV.3 Lurker Apr 19, 2021, 09:10 AM

One who eats alone cannot discuss the taste of the food with others.

Meaning: it’s more enjoyable with others

• EunaShop LV.14 Chief Apr 19, 2021, 10:46 PM

A watched pot never boils!

I always spin lucky box but always got materials 😁

IGN: EunaShop

Home