Manager Benny LV.23 GameManager
May 12, 2021, 03:00 PM 1,375 read

What's Today's Dinner? Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - What's Today's Dinner? Event image 1

hello, this is Manager Benny.   These days, Benny has difficulty to decide... Choose! “What will eat today's dinner?”...ㅜ.ㅜ   Always it is so hard to choose today's menu for dinner! What's your plan for dinner today, chef?   Please share your dinner menu to help Benny solve the choice problem:)   Please check the details below!   ■What's Today's Dinner? Event Notice■   - Event Period : May 12th (Wed) ~ May 18th (Tue) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Leave your dinner photo with its name as the comment here! ② You should also leave your Game Nickname!! It's mandatory. (If you do not leave your game nickname or the nickname is not correct, you cannot claim the event reward.) ③ We will give the event reward to all participant chefs.   ※ If your MOOT Nickname is different to Game Nickname, you should leave the game nickname, too. (If your game nickname is not exact, the reward cannot be offered properly.) ※If you change the nickname after the participation, the reward cannot be offered successfully. ※ 1 Account can attend the event only once.   - Event Reward : 15 Lucky Box Tickets   - Reward Date : The reward will be sent into Mailbox on May 24th (Mon).   ※ Important Note※ - 1 Account can attend the event only once. Any repeated participation cannot win the event reward. - You should attend the event by leaving the comment here for the event participation. - You cannot attend the event if MOOT Nickname is different to your Game Nickname. If Game Nickname is different to Moot Nickname, you should write your Game Nickname at the participation comment. - If your comment is not related to the event, it might be deleted without consensus and you cannot join the event completely. - The event schedule and rewards will be subject to change due to the internal circumstances.     Please join the event a lot. Thank you:)

Comment 160

• aim289 LV.17 I’m the champion! May 12, 2021, 11:37 PM

Tonight my dinner is beef rendang, my favorite top Indonesian cuisine.... spicy delicious yummmnyyyy
    my ign αilee

• MIYUNA7 LV.18 Chicken Dinner May 12, 2021, 11:52 PM

ign: MIYUNA7

Pork Adobo. This is my favorite dish every dinner. The sour, sweet, salty and savory flavor always make me want eat to more with rice!

• Kikisnow LV.7 Nomad May 13, 2021, 01:30 AM

Ign: Kikisnowww
    Steamboat 😋😋

• LaVieBelle LV.17 Sage May 13, 2021, 03:13 AM

This is my dinner for tonight Mr. Benny!🤤
    ~ Honey Soy Chicken with Steamed Veggies ~

IGN: LaVieBelle

• NGUYET99 LV.19 Sage May 12, 2021, 04:22 PM

My favorite food: black soy sauce noodles
    IGN : NGUYET99

• SVT17CARAT LV.12 Bandit May 12, 2021, 06:54 PM

Nasi Goreng aka Fried Rice 🤤
    IGN : SVT17CARAT

• Bashful01 LV.14 Wolf May 12, 2021, 07:01 PM

" Chicken Cordon Blue " 😍😋🥰
    Main ingredients; Chicken, Ham & Cheese 😋
    yoU can Eat it any Time 🥰 it can be yoUr Breakfast, Lunch, Snack or Dinner, Simply means yoU can combine it with rice or any other foods/menu & yoU can Deep Fry or Bake it 😍😋
    iGN: Bashful01

• Yvia LV.21 Wizard May 12, 2021, 08:34 PM

you can never go wrong with pizza, benny! looks delish right? 🤤❤️

IGN: Yvia

• মেঘলা LV.2 Lurker May 12, 2021, 11:51 PM

Anagomeshi

Ign: Nobimochan

• Chelle05 LV.17 Sage May 13, 2021, 05:30 AM

Chicken Teriyaki for dinner sounds good too! 😊
    IGN: Chelle05

• Chucuuaa LV.17 Sage May 13, 2021, 05:45 AM

Sate Padang

IGN : CHUCUUAA

• AnRuoMei LV.19 Fearless May 13, 2021, 06:03 AM

Best Dinner for me 😍🤤

Fried Tilapia, Daing na Bangus, Hotdogs and Steamed Vegetables (Kangkong, Okra and Talong) with Mango Ensalada and Bagoong on the side 🤤🤤🤤

Then eat it using hands only (no spoon and fork)

Filipinos love eating in Boodle fights style with their loved ones 😍🤤

Ign: AnRuoMei

• Ycell LV.17 Wolf May 13, 2021, 09:55 AM

IGN: Ycell
    ~Mongolian Beef in the Air Fryer~

• JellyLia LV.21 S May 14, 2021, 02:04 PM

IGN : JellyLia

dinner with my friends 🥰 they ordered teriyaki chicken rice with cheese and chicken karage ramen while i ordered chicken chashu ramen 🤤🤤 enjoyed their warm broth on a rainy day 😍 we ordered some iced matcha lattes and matcha ice creams too 😚

• —SAMBAL— LV.4 Lurker May 17, 2021, 09:20 PM

iGN; —SAMBAL—
    instant noodle for to night 🌚

Home