Manager Benny LV.22 GameManager
Dec 9, 2021, 03:08 PM 1,201 read

2021 Odds or Evens Comment Event

● Event
My Secret Bistro: ● Event - 2021 Odds or Evens Comment Event image 1

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   It is already December of 2021! This year almost comes to close finally~   We bring a fun event as this year's final event again so that we can offer gifts to all chefs~!   We will prepare better and more fun events next year! Please check the details below!   ■ Odds or Evens Comment Event■   - Event Period : December 9th (Thu) ~ December 15th (Wed) 23:59 (UTC+9)   - Event Content :   ① Please leave a comment on the event announcement. (We will count all 3 EN, TW, JP language communities totally.) (for the Inappropriate comments such as slang, slander, swear words, etc., it will not be counted as participation, and the comments will be deleted without any notice.) ② We will provide rewards to every chef depending on the total number of comments. Odd and even number will have different reward.   - Event reward   > If the total number of comments is odd number: Lucky Box Ticket (20) > If the total number of comments is even number: Ruby (30)   - Event Reward : The reward will be sent to Mailbox on December 20th (Mon).   ※ Important Note - Chefs should leave comments on the event announcement so that the comments will be counted as participation. - Any inappropriate comments will be deleted without warning and they should not be counted as participation. - The event schedule and reward distribution are subject to change due to the developer's circumstances.   We look forward to your active participation:) Thank you.

Comment 172

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Dec 9, 2021, 04:58 PM

tq benny & flero team for always came up with many events throughout 2021....(even) was my choice for these event ign:Lady~Luna 😜

• SVT17CARAT LV.12 Bandit Dec 9, 2021, 04:32 PM

Thank you Benny for the awesome 2021 with you!
    Looking forward for more events ❤❤❤

Either the result will be odd or even, i still thank you 🥰
    But i still prefer odd comments hahahahahaha

IGN: SVT17CARAT

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Dec 9, 2021, 04:58 PM

Dearest wat do u pick? odd or even?

• SVT17CARAT LV.12 Bandit Dec 9, 2021, 05:49 PM

edited, dearest 🤭 i choose odd comment~

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Dec 9, 2021, 05:50 PM

👍 😁

• Xiaozy LV.20 Wolf Dec 9, 2021, 05:42 PM

thank you for all events,, success benny and staffs. I'm looking forward to another surprise (。•̀ᴗ-)✧.
    (Even)
    Id: Xiaozy

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Dec 9, 2021, 03:16 PM

Momoe said bye bye 2021

• Castania LV.19 Sweaty Dec 9, 2021, 03:59 PM

Hi Benny thank for all the rewards all through this year and the upcoming year... Well done for all the success on the game and to all the players continued and happy playing! Don`t forget that pandemic wasn`t over yet so don`t forget to wear your mask and stay from crowded areas... God Bless us all!
    My vote is goes for EVEN

• LaVieBelle LV.17 Sage Dec 10, 2021, 06:05 AM

This game really releived me from stress. Thankyou Mr. Benny and Team for the great work. Such a wonderful experience. 🌸🧡

And oh, i choose odd comments. 😅

IGN: LaVieBelle

• ᴀᴛᴇᴇɴ LV.17 Sage Dec 9, 2021, 03:13 PM

cant believe we already at end of year...time surely pass so fast.....happy gaming guys....mr.benny sir, pls give me material ..hahahaha

• Thitaaa LV.24 I’m the champion! Dec 9, 2021, 04:30 PM

litlle boring with this games, but still loving and wont let to quit. looking forward for more quiz or exciting event. thank you

• DontNoeU LV.13 Best Squadmate Dec 9, 2021, 05:06 PM

thank Benny & team....I pick even ign: DontNoeU

• Prompto ™ LV.20 Assassin Dec 9, 2021, 05:09 PM

Great 2021...thx Benny...let's do even ☺️ ign: Prompto™

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Dec 9, 2021, 05:22 PM

Thank you Manager Benny for such an amazing year you have given to all of us players.

I'll go for odd this time.

IGN: Lizzzye

Merry Christmas and Happy 2022

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Dec 9, 2021, 05:52 PM

Thank You Benny | Flero | I. Love Playing MSB and meet so much nice people here ❤️❤️❤️
    I hope We can add friend more than 200 Next Year, please 👯

• Talsa LV.16 GG Dec 9, 2021, 09:21 PM

Thank you Benny for a great year!. Has the Star Guardian Servers rotated out of the event pool? I think I didn't see them at all this year... Make it impossible to buy their costumes?
    IGN : Talsa

• leannyenw90 LV.2 Lurker Dec 15, 2021, 02:20 PM

Hi Benny, thanks for all the rewards all through this year and the upcoming year and give a good experience when i worked as stress. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

IGN : XxLeAnNxX

• taltalita LV.13 Chief Dec 15, 2021, 05:24 PM

thank you for this year! hoping for a better 2022! ❤

I hope the result will be odd hihi 🥰

Home