Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 04:45 PM 187 read

[FAQ] How to connect Google / Facebook / Game Center(iOS) account to My Secret Bistro

● FAQ

For Android   *Go to: [Menu] -> [Option] from My Secret Bistro Choose which platform you would like to link My Secret Bistro with: Press [Not connected to Facebook] -> Log in -> Proceed App Permissions or Press [Not connected to Google Play]-> Log in -> Proceed App Permissions   For iOS:   *iOS10 or above To check if you are signed in to Game Center you should navigate to: "Settings > Game Center", from this menu you can either create a Game Center profile, using an e-mail account of your choice, or log in to your existing account.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] How to connect Google / Facebook / Game Center(iOS) account to My Secret Bistro image 2

*iOS 9 or below To log in to Game Center for My Secret Bistro, simply locate the Game Center app on your device and tap on the icon to launch it:

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] How to connect Google / Facebook / Game Center(iOS) account to My Secret Bistro image 4

If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to do so from inside the Game Center app: either creating a Game Center account with an e-mail account of your choice or logging in to your existing account. Note: Your Game Center Account has to be the same one as your iTunes'.   Once you've done that, head back to My Secret Bistro. You will notice that the game automatically picks up your Game Center login status.   *Changing Game Center accounts If you would like to change accounts that you're logged in to, you can do this from the menu below, accessed in your [Settings] -> [Game Center] -> [Apple ID] menu.

Comment 1

• Feren02 LV.21 Champion Dec 25, 2020, 06:40 PM

😍😍

Home