Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 05:17 PM 298 read

[FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster?

● FAQ

Hello Chefs! Welcome to My Secret Bistro.   There will be a new feature ""Income Decor Booster"" added during the update on 4th June.   I would like to give you a detailed guideline regarding this feature so that chefs will be able enjoy a better gameplay.   Now let's get it started.   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------   [What is Income Decor Booster?]   The Income decor booster is a function that greatly increases the production of the Income Decor which obtained from Lucky Boxes and Mysterious Lucky Boxes. During the time the booster is applied, you will be receiving more income compared to the basic one.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 2

1. Income Decor Booster Applying Period   The Income Decor Booster is applied if you find the Income Decor Booster icon on Lucky Boxes and Mysterious Boxes. The Income Decor Booster applying period is from the first day of lucky box sale until one week after the sale ends (about 6 weeks). Please refer to the update note for event period.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 4

2. Confirm whether the Income Decor Booster is Applying from the in-game mailbox.   Click on the button ⓘ at the right side of the Lucky Box and the Mysterious Lucky Box (view the details), you will see the Income Decor Booster effect including the increased amount of coin, experience value, apply period. You may refer to the image below:

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 6

1) After spinning the Lucky Box, chefs can also check which Income Decors are marked as "Applying Income Decor Booster"

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 8

2) You can also check whether the Income Decors

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 10

3) Finally, you can see the remaining application time of the Income Decor Booster and the increased income from the furniture inventory.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 12

2. How to use Income Decor Booster   1) Place Manager   The effect of the Income Decor Booster is more effective when the manager is placed. This is because the Income Decor Booster calculates the value based on the increased output after placing the manager.   Placing a manager in a Income Decor with Income Decor Booster will make our chefs to achieve more production than originally expected.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 14

2) Part Time Job Request   Do not worry if you have not yet received any reward from the booster-applying Income Decor. The booster time is going to end very soon! While the part time job is progressing, even if you stop the Income Decor Booster, the benefits of the Income Decor Booster will retain until you receive the reward at the end of production!   However, if the booster-applying Income Decor is not having any part time job in progress, the Income Decor with short production time will not be able to benefit from the Income Decor Booster. Therefore, in order to get benefits from the booster- for the Income Decor with a short booster time, is better to have part time request from your friend right?

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 16

This effective Income Decor Booster allows you to check out the booster-applying icon and the duration of the remaining booster time when you receive a part time job request.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] What is Income Decor Booster? image 18

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our 1: 1 Customer Center. We will strive to present you with a better ""My Secret Bistro"" :)   Thank you.

Comment 4

• Lisette LV.15 Clearly Hacking Dec 7, 2020, 05:33 PM

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:23 PM

👍🏻

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:03 PM

👍

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 09:00 PM

Home