Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 05:21 PM 623 read

[FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide

● FAQ

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   New Landmark System is updated at My Secret Bistro! Let’s study New Landmark System!   ------------------------------------------   [What is New Landmark System?] Only one newly updated landmark can be built, and it is a new production building where PT is available with friends.   Once its production is completed, various special rewards such as coins, EXP, Landmark pot and so on can be obtained.   [How to use Landmark] 1. Build a landmark.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 2

1) A new space will appear next to the restaurant!   If you click the sign for purchasing the land for Landmark after level.40, you can build the landmark there!!   First, please buy the land for the landmark.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 4

2) I will build the landmark as I bought the land for the landmark!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 6

Fairy Branch and Magic Alloy are required for building the landmark. Please collect materials to build the landmark.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 8

Ta-da! The amazing landmark is built!!!   2. Let’s check its inside.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 10

① My Landmark information is available. ② I can manage friends who apply for part time. ③ inviting friends for PT is available each other. ④ I can upgrade the landmark level by combining my own income decor. ⑤ I can check my current landmark level. ⑥ I can check rewards which are available if the landmark production is completed. ⑦ I can check friends who work for PT in my landmark. ⑧ I can check the landmark information per its level.   [Part Time Friend List Management] I can manage friends who request Part Time! Please start the landmark production with friends!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 12

- Landmark Part Time Work is only available for Mutual Friends. (Request Icon for Landmark is invisible to not-mutual friends.) - PT request is available as much as the left quantity of PT. - If you reject PT request, the rejection notice will be sent to the friend.   [How to do PT at Landmark] PT is available at the mutual friend’s landmark! Please visit the mutual friend’s restaurant~

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 14

Applying for PT!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 16

Once a friend accepts the request, PT is available.   [Applying for PT] You can invite mutual friends to do PT at your landmark. Please use Letter to invite your friend!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 18

※ Letter cannot be returned even if PT is cancelled. - Please note PT request will be reset after 24 hours. - Drink can be used if the times of PT request are all used up. - PT can be available with 1~6 friends. - Sending Help ask to friends is not possible during the landmark production.   [Landmark Upgrade]   1. If composition cost becomes enough by choosing more than one income decor, composition is available by pushing the button [OK]!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 20

① You can check available income decors with materials for Landmark upgrade in Storage. ② The limited number to combine income decors is 10 for a day. ※ The limited number is reset at noon everyday. ※ You can use Ruby to reset it directly. ③ Once Level Up Point becomes maximized, it levels up to the next step. ④ Obtainable sorts and numbers of Landmark pots are shown. ⑤ Obtainable reward resources are shown. ⑥ The higher landmark level increases the possible numbers of friends who can help PT.   2. I will combine income decors to upgrade the landmark level!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 22

Please press OK button!

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 24

You success the landmark level up!! The higher landmark level offers more rewards~   [Landmark Rewards] Landmark Pot is offered for landmark rewards with resources! Landmark Pot consists of Silver / Copper. Rewards in Landmark Pot increase in the order from Copper to Silver! (Gold Pot will be updated later.)

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ]New Content <Landmark> System Guide image 26

Various resources and materials such as Coin, Ruby, Heart, EXP Coupon and so on are obtainable up to Pot levels. ※ ⓘ If you click the icon, you can check obtainable resource and material information to each pot. The more friends who help PT you have, the more rewards you can get~   Friends who help PT~ Producer Chefs~ All can get many rewards through the benefitable landmark system!   Please experience the detailed contents by yourself after Update! Thank you.

Comment 3

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:21 PM

👍🏻

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:05 PM

👍

• joeiced LV.18 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 09:00 PM

Home