Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 05:27 PM 1,265 read

[FAQ] New <Pet> system update

● FAQ

Hello This is My Secret Bistro’s Development team. Pet system will be updated constantly. There are 3 parts of the update; Pet Egg, Hatch, and Make a Contract with Pet.   1. Pet Egg

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 2

There are 2 types of Pet Egg; Normal and Special. Normal Pet Egg can be obtained by standard expedition. Eggs will vary by expedition place.   In this Update, you can obtain Pet Egg by the following expedition areas. ● Sky Plains: Effy's egg ● Island of Prophecy: Effy's egg ● Blue Mountain: Gray's egg ● Forest of Wolves.: Gray's egg   In addition, the obtainable rate of Pet Egg will not be change by the grade of the servers, friend’s server or Gemstone, etc.   2. Hatch Egg itself cannot be used. You will obtain rewards only when Hatch Egg. You can obtain Pet or Quality Dish’s ingredients, Fairy Twig, Magic Alloy, Ruby, etc. by Egg Hatch.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 4

You can check out obtained Egg and Hatch at Manage Egg.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 6

When you click on [Egg owned], Hatch message as the image above will be displayed. Tool item "Loving Incubator" is required for Hatch.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 8

“Loving Incubator” can be obtained at the Point mall.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 10

You can use ruby to finish the Hatch immediately to skip the waiting time.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 12

Once Egg Hatch is complete, Egg will shine brightly. The Hatch display will show when you click on it. Hatch slot can be expanded up to 6 slots by using Ruby.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 14

You can check out obtained rewards in Storage, Manage Pet, etc depending on the type of the reward that you have obtained.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 16
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 17

You can access the Pet House, which allows you to manage Pet and Pet Egg, by clicking on Pet House or Pet button that is newly added in the main menu.   3. Make a Contract with Pet

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 19

Click on the [+] button on the left, then the Pet placement as the image above will be displayed.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 21

Click on the [+] button on the left, then the Pet placement as the image above will be displayed.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 23

Placed Pet will appear in Pet House. They can move around and make various actions. Placed Pet is limited up to 6. You can expand Pet slots by touching locked slots.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 25

Placed Pet will appear at the restaurant. It boosts the cuteness to the restaurant.   Only Pet placed in the first slot will appear at the restaurant. Other Placed Pet in other slots will not appear.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 27

When you touch Pet lightly, it will cry and say something.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 29

If you move your finger while touching the Pet in the Pet House, you can lift the Pet and move it to the desired position.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 31

When you click on [PAT] and [Play] button in the lower right corner of the pet house, Interaction with the pet will start. When you touch the screen or the button, Pet will show their special gestures.   Once you click on [←] button on the top, interaction with Pet will end. [Feed] and [Party Time] will be updated soon.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 33

While having an Interaction with Pet, when you click on another Placed Pet icon, you will have an interaction with that Target pet instead.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 35

If you click on [PAW] button, you can see the pet's information.   Coin and EXP of Income Decor in all 1~6 floors will increase by the Pet common ability.   The booster amount is applied by adding all Pet ability. (Ex: Ray’s booster amount is 2%, Grey’s booster amount is 1% = 3% booster amount) Other details will be updated soon.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 37

Pet Contract has a duration. Basic contract duration is 30 days. You can check the remaining duration and status in the Pet Info and Manage Pet.   -Waiting for a contract: contract is not signed. (Contract duration doesn’t start counting) -N Day: Remaining contract duration is shown -Contract expired: when the contract duration ends, you cannot place Pet in the house. but the Pet that you have will not disappear.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 39

When the contract expires, the letter will appear instead of Pet.   If you click on the letter, you will see the sad message from Pet.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 41

Use consumable item "Contract letter" (the sad message) to forget everything about them.   You can see Contract letter on Store → Ruby Store → Purchase → ETC

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 43

You can change Pet’s name anytime as you desire. (Limit to 7 Characters)

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 45
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New <Pet> system update image 46

You can see your friend’s Pet at their Restaurant and visit their Pet House.   Pet will say something when you touch them. You can lift and move them also. However, PAT, Play and Feed feature will be added afterward.   Lastly, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by some limitations in the feature. We will update them as soon as possible. We will make an effort to make My Secret Bistro even more fun and cute. Please support us with your love.

Comment 5

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:18 PM

👌🏻

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:03 PM

👍

• JEVILENE LV.19 Dream Chaser Dec 29, 2020, 04:38 AM

🧐

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 08:59 PM

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:31 AM

😍

Home