Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 07:10 PM 1,161 read

[FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide

● FAQ

Hello, this is Manager Benny.   We will proceed the 2nd update to apply the new system [Pet]. Please show your interest and support.   ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings to chefs. This is My Secret Bistro Developer Team.   We hold the 2nd Pet Update including Pet Release and Evolution what our chefs have been waiting for such a long time.   The update consists of 4 main categories such as Release, Interaction, Interaction with Friend's Pet, and Per Evolution.     1. Release Pet

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 2

You can release any pets if they are not placed. After you release your pet, you can obtain Evolution Material, “Fairy's Candy”. The amount of the Evolution Materials will follow the pet's rank that you release. Fairy's Candy is sorted as the Ingredient Item. You can check it at Storage -> Ingredient. Also, you can trade Fairy's Candy in Market Stand.     2. Interaction

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 4

All pets have Satisfaction Rate and Affection Rate. You may pat your pet to raise its affection rate. You can obtain Pet Evolution Material by playing with the pet. If you pat and play with the pet, you can probably get double reward. You can pat and play every 30 minutes as much as 5 times a day.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 6

If a pet, whose satisfaction rate is over 30%, is placed in Pet House, the pet can produce a gift box per 40 ~60 minutes following the per tank. (But if you change pets or relocate the pets, the production time will be reset.) If you do not claim the gift box, you cannot change, evolve and feed pets. (If the contract is expired before you claim the gift box, the gift box will be sent into Mailbox.) The gift box might have various items such as Fairy Twig, Magic Alloy, Heart, Ruby, Letter, Deliver Tickets and others. The gift box reward will be sent into Mailbox, and the obtainable amount and rate of the rewards will be different upto pet's rank.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 8

In Pet House, the pet's satisfaction will decrease 1 at each 1 minute. If the satisfaction rate is less than 30%, pet will stop producing gift box and interaction. If a pet is not placed in Pet House, its satisfaction will not decrease. You may feed the pet to raise its satisfaction.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 10

You can obtain Pet Food by offering drink to customers, opening Party Pot, and buying at Store. Pet Food is sorted as Consumables. You can check it at Storage -> Consumables.     3. Interaction with Friend's Pet

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 12

You can check Interaction Time and Availability at Friend UI.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 14

You can choose 1 activity among Pat, Play and Feed in your Friend's Pet House. If you interact with your friend's pet, you can earn Workshop Materials, Fairy Twig, Magic Alloy, Ruby or Letter. The reward from interaction with your friend's pet will be sent into Mailbox. The obtainable amount and rate of the rewards will be different upto pet's rank.     4. Pet Evolution

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 16

If you raise a pet's satisfaction upto MAX, you can evolve the pet. If the pet is evolved, its rank and appearance will change. The production effect will increase upto the changed rank. You can raise the pet rank to B~SS But you can raise the rank A maximumly if you obtain the pet from Exploration or Event.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 18

If you place a pet, you cannot evolve the pet. In Manage Pet> All Pet UI, touch Evolution Button to bring out Evolution UI. Although the pet contract is already expired, you can evolve the pet if its affection rate is MAX.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 20

Evolution Material, 'Fairy's Candy', Coins, and other Pets to help evolution are required to evolve the pet. Pets whose contract is already expired can help evolution. If you use the same pet, Success Rate will increase 2 times. (Example: when you try to evolve A rank pet, 'Molang' into Rank-S, A rank Effy can help 10% while A rank Molang can help 20%) Also, each amount of Evolution Materials and Coins required for Evolution will be same regardless of Pet Rank and Pet amount.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 22

Pet Evolution System is different to Server Upgrade System. While accumulated points affect Server Upgrade, rank of helped pets will affect Pet Evolution.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - [FAQ] New System [Pet]'s 2nd Guide image 24

If the pet evolution is succeeded, the pet rank will increase and its lifespan will get 30 days more.   Please keep playing My Secret Bistro with your support and love. The developer team will work harder to offer better contents and service.   Thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------   We look forward to your attention and support. Thank you.

Comment 5

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:18 PM

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:03 PM

👍

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Feb 28, 2021, 08:57 PM

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:31 AM

😍

• Rose Marie LV.2 Lurker Jul 4, 2021, 08:15 PM

How to use Fairy Candy

Home