Manager Benny LV.21 GameManager
Nov 30, 2020, 05:56 PM 2,127 read

New System [Guild] Guide

● FAQ

Hello, this is My Secret Bistro Developer Team.   We will explain the Guild System as the new updated content.   1. Create and Join Guild

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 2

- You can use Guild by touching Menu -> Guild Button on the lower-left screen.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 4

- If your level is over Lv.20, you can join a guild. If your level is over Lv.40, you can create or join a guild.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 6

- There are requirements to join the guild. - Level : Over Lv.20 - Fame : Over 30 - Beauty Level : Over Lv.10

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 8

- There are requirements to create the guild. - Level : Over Lv.40 - Fame : Over 100 - Beauty Level : Over Lv.20 - Also, you should spend 100 Rubies to create the guild. - You should set Guild Profile Image and Used Language to create the guild. (You can change the Guild Profile Image freely after the creation.) (You can change the language used in Guild freely after creation.)     2. Basic Guild Function After you join or create the guild, you can have the screen like the below.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 10

① You can check basic information about the guild. ② You can check the Guild Profile. If you are the guild master, you can change the guild profile image. ③ You can check the Guild Name. ④ You can check Guild Level and EXP. If you touch it, you can check the detailed information. ⑤ You can check the language majorly used in the guild. ⑥ You can check how many guild members access today. ⑦ You can check how many guild members join the guild currently and how many people can join the guild totally. - If your guild level increases, Max amount of the Guild Members will also increase. ⑧ You can check Guild Grade Level. If you touch it, you can check the level up conditions. - The amounts of the Guild Coin, Guild Ruby and Dish donated to the guild will influence the grade level up. - Guild Grade Level will reset every 28th of each month, 6AM(UTC+9). ⑨ You can check the Guild Notices. If you are the Guild Master, you can touch it to edit the notice. ⑩ You can use Guild Guestbook by touching the button to bring out the screen like the below.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 12

- All Guest Members can write guestbook and delete their own text.- Guild Master can delete guild members’ text, too.   ⑪ You can check the guild member’s accumulated Guild Points and how many times the guild member has achieved Coin Donation King, Ruby Donation King and Food Donation King.   3. Guild Activity

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 14

- At Guild Activity, you can build the guild income décor and donate to grow the guild and obtain Guild Currency.   1) Guild Workshop

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 16

- In Guild Workshop, you can use Guild Points and Guild Whorkshop Building Materials to build Income Decors.   - More Income Decors will be available in Guild Workshop at higher Guild Workshop Research Level. - Also, Building Time will decrease 1 hour per 1 Guild Member who owns VIP Membership currently. Example) If 2 Guild Members have VIP Membership in the guild, the income décor will be completed within 8 hours although its basic building time is 10 hours.   ※ You can obtain the new building materials required for Guild Workshop Income Décor production with “Secret Material Composition Medicine”. You can buy Secret Material Composition Medicine in Guild Shop.   2) Donation

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 18
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 19
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 20

- You can donate your own Currency and dish to grow the guild and exchange Guild Currency. - You can check other guild members’ donation amount if you donate. If you donate the most amount until the 28th day of the month 6AM(UTC+9) as the Ranking No,1, you can claim the special reward.   4. Guild Research

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 22

- In Guild Research, you can learn various benefits to manage or grow your bistro. You can also add new items to Guild Shop or Guild Workshop through Guild Research.   - Each Research requires certain Guild Level for Learning and Research Level Up. You should spend Guild Currency on Guild Research.   - Most Research will last its effect permanently after Learning and Research Level Up while some Research will reset following their certain period.   Example) Like ①, if the research name color is different to other most research and effect description shows “Daily Research”, the effect will apply 1 time after Learning and Research Level Up and its research level will reset every day.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 24

- If the food production amount increases as the research benefit, notification will mark when cooking and receiving the food.   5. Guild Shop

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 26

- In Guild Shop. You can combine Building Materials to obtain various item. Also you can combine Income Decors to buy strength items.   1) Combine Materials

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 28
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 29

- You can use certain materials for fusion and then used materials will disappear. If you use them, you will have the UI like the upper image. - You need 2 items to combine materials. You can use same kind of materials. - You need certain amount of materials to combine materials like the below. > Spruce : 1 > Mithril : 1 > Magic Paint : 1 > Fairy’s Candy : 70

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 31

- After combining materials, you can obtain the certain amount of the items like the below.   > Spruce : 1 > Mithril : 1 > Magic Paint : 1 > Loving Incubator : 3~7 > (New) Royal Jelly : 1 > (Mew)Magic Glass : 1 > (New)Magic Crystal : 1     2) Combine Income Decors

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 33

- You can check the income décor list available at fusion and the used income decors will disappear. (Income Decors only saved in Furniture Storage will appear.)

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 35

- You should choose 1 Income décor for growth and 1 income décor as the material in fusion. So you need 2 Income Decors to combine.   - After fusion, data will change differently depending on which income décor is used as the material.   >Lucky Box - Coin Production Increase : 130%~180% - EXP Production Increase : 130%~180% - Production Time Decrease : 5%~15%   >VIP Lucky Box - Coin Production Increase : 150%~180% - EXP Production Increase: 150%~180% - Production Time Decrease: 8%~15%   >Same Lucky Box - Coin Production Increase: 170%~180% - EXP Production Increase: 170%~180% - Production Time Decrease: 10%~15%   ※ Income decors used as the fusion material will disappear.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 37

- Fusion result will occur among the range and it will change at each fusion. - You can own only 1 kind of combined income decor. Example) If you have 1 Happy Coral as the combined income decor, you cannot combine Happy Coral anymore. Example) But you can combine other income decors. ※ You cannot use combined income decors as the fusion material later.   6. Ranking and Season

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 39

All Guild Ranking Data will reset every 28th day of the month, 6AM (UTC+9) and then the next season will start.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 41
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 42

- When the season resets, ranking reward decorations will be sent into each Ranking No.1 Guild and No.1 Donators’ Mailbox. (But the Guild Grade Level should be over Lv.3 for the ranking reward.) - Also all ranking rewards from the previous season will disappear after the season resets regardless of the placement or not.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Guild] Guide image 44

- You can check the previous season information after touching Previous Season Ranking button.     Please play the game to check more details by yourself.   Thank you.

Comment 17

• ARMYsCafe LV.3 Lurker Mar 7, 2021, 12:52 PM

👍 thank you

• Talsa LV.16 GG Sep 7, 2021, 12:08 AM

moot family 5
Home