Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 30, 2020, 05:57 PM 170 read

New System [Reduce Production Time in Income Decor] Guide

● FAQ

Hello, this is the Developer Team from My Secret Bistro.   We will inform How to Reduce Production Time as the newly updated content.   1. Reduce Production Time You can spend Energy to reduce the production time in the income decor.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Reduce Production Time in Income Decor] Guide image 2
My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Reduce Production Time in Income Decor] Guide image 3

If you touch income decors placed in your bistro or Manage Button on the lower screen for Income Decor Management, you can click Shortcut Button to decrease production time in income decors.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Reduce Production Time in Income Decor] Guide image 5

You can touch the Shortcut Button to bring out the screen like the upper screen.① You can check how much Energy you will use and the max Energy amount, and how much time you can save during the production. ② You can check how much time the production will take after shortcut. ③ You can control the gauge bar to choose the shortcut time and spend Energy.

My Secret Bistro: ● FAQ - New System [Reduce Production Time in Income Decor] Guide image 7

Also, you can decrease the Energy Amount used to shortcut Production Time in Income Decors by Guild Research.   Please play the game to check more details by yourself.   The Developer Team will work harder for better improvement.   Thank you.

Comment 8

• Lisette LV.15 Clearly Hacking Dec 7, 2020, 05:13 PM

• ❤ℓ✿ℓιттα❤ LV.16 Sage Dec 23, 2020, 11:18 PM

hello

• Winneh LV.16 Super Star Dec 5, 2020, 04:54 PM

<3

• Jimboo LV.21 Fearless Dec 6, 2020, 09:21 AM

❤️

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:02 PM

👍🏻

• Chlya LV.10 Nomad Dec 28, 2020, 02:02 PM

👍