gamer271378915 LV.5 Lurker
May 1, 2021, 10:37 PM 115 read

looking for mutual and exchange PT / mencari mutual & tukaran PT

● Open Forum

[ENG] Hi, so i just back again play this game. And i need new mutual bcs my old mutual has left. and also of you are interested, my PT all FREE 🤗. you can apply whatever you want. but also i have some rules before i can accept your request. ☑️ you can apply if you're lvl.30 and use PROFIL PIC so i can easily recognize it. ☑️ this is the most important. YOU HAVE TO CLEEN THE RESTO and RING BELL directly accept it. if you're interested, you can search my IGN : LOVELYOLAN lvl.69 😊 if you still hasitate, feel free to sent message or comment down below 😊 [IDN] Halo gais, yg minat apply PT di bistro aku bisa apply yaa 🥰 Semua PT nya free sekalian aku nyari mutual dan yg mau tukeran PT 🌟 Syaratnya minimal harus lvl.30 yaa sama ada foto profil. Yang paling penting bersihin resto sama klik bell nya 😚 karna yg duluan bersihin resto+klik bell, aku udah pasti acc. Yang gak bersihin resto+klik bell, kesempatannya berkurang Kalo tertarik, bisa add ign aku LOVELYOLAN lvl.69 Kalo ragu, bisa kirim pesan dulu yaa 🤗

Comment 0

Home