Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker
Oct 29, 2021, 06:48 PM 517 read

toxic players!

● Open Forum

why some players can't just simply put "xxxx" to the staff that they don't want other people to borrow, rather than putting some kind of name that it's that even in English. it's fine if you can copy and paste the text so you can translate what it means but you can't!. they are just waisting other players a chance for borrowing the staff.

Comment 22

• gamer629665401 LV.5 Lurker Oct 30, 2021, 01:52 AM

Whenever people borrow my staff with specific episodes/areas they don't even use it for that area... It happens 98% of the time to the point I don't even want to explain it to them. I understand some don't understand english but I try to explain it in their language using google translate & they still do the same thing... but I feel bad to block them 〒^〒

• gamer210057528 LV.3 Lurker Oct 30, 2021, 03:20 AM

Ouch, that's really frustrating. You aren't wrong there, I borrow my staff too, and this one person keeps forgetting to send my staff on expedition. It was happened 3 times in a row, but I feel bad blocking them >_<

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Oct 30, 2021, 11:48 PM

I do blocked players who repeated the same mistake. Especially those players have rules on their quote. I hv so many "FREE" staffs but they keep requesting the staffs with names. If a player request one of my staff for my friend, they have to wait for me to get online. And what if I online only once a day? But yeah, some do really accidentally click on it but they do tell me. Some will sent u a rude msges for rejecting it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I guessed mostly high level players choose to blocked straight away rather than receiving rude msges.

• gamer210057528 LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 10:28 PM

To me, insta-block shouldn't be a thing. Mistakes can happen and you should give people a chance before blocking them. I understand some people don't communicate in English, but "NO" and "YES" is easy to understand, so I don't know why people don't use them.

• Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 10:36 PM

you have a very good point. no, and yes is easy to understand. what happened to mine was. I borrowed his staff many days ago he rejected it. and this day I tried to borrow on him again another staff but not the same before he rejected it again. no sign at all of his staff just a name written in Chinese I guess. so I'm so upset that I message him that he should have just written an "xxx" if his staff is unavailable because he is waisting someone's chance to borrow the staff for the day. he didn't message and just block me.

• gamer210057528 LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 11:02 PM

Yeah, I understand your frustration. It happened to me once, and instead of explaining to me, the person just ignored me. I never borrowed staff from them again, since I'm scared to get blocked.

• Talsa LV.16 GG Oct 29, 2021, 10:38 PM

Sometimes it could be the name of another player that the staff is supposed to be for...
    Or written the rules in their status in their language.

• gamer210057528 LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 11:06 PM

I've seen people put half of the player's name, and followed by the word "ONLY". Or the player's name and with a big "X" on it. Still, you shouldn't insta-block and just explain why you reject them, I've seen high level players do that.

I understand it's your bistro, so it's your rules, and you might have no time to explain. But it doesn't take much time to be a decent person.

• Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker Oct 30, 2021, 12:29 AM

hi talsa, I always borrow your staff because you are nice and kind, :)

• Talsa LV.16 GG Oct 31, 2021, 08:58 PM

Thank you ☺️

• Talsa LV.16 GG Oct 29, 2021, 11:23 PM

Or they could put the area name that you supposed to use the staffs in in their language as the staff name.

• BJORKHAL LV.16 Rootin Tootin Oct 29, 2021, 07:20 PM

But even when I've put "XXX", there're still many players who borrow those staffs 😤

• Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 08:12 PM

well, i guess, it's either new players who are not aware of it or sometimes people who accidentally press the button.

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Oct 29, 2021, 09:14 PM

may be you have ever failed their staff, or she accidentally decline your request (it's also happen to me sometime, when I'm on poor connection)

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Oct 29, 2021, 09:08 PM

hahahaa yess

• ⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆ LV.19 Sage Oct 29, 2021, 07:58 PM

haha I have that experience too I borrowed this staff and it's written there 80 up can borrow so when I borrow she block me it's my fault bcz she put on her status 'don't borrow my staff' and at that time I don't know or either forget:)

• Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker Oct 29, 2021, 08:15 PM

when I am a new player I am not aware of it as well.

• ooze LV.7 Nomad Oct 29, 2021, 09:37 PM

borrow mine

• ᴀᴛᴇᴇɴ LV.17 Sage Oct 30, 2021, 11:27 PM

It is not easy to get special staff or event ss staff ..so we exchange with other players..we are not toxic...im not simply block ppl but yeah...pls understand our struggle too....my staff i put "free"..so do come and apply....thnks...

• GM LV.17 Assassin Oct 31, 2021, 11:07 PM

mmm. I have a friend who's rule in her staff is to never put on island potion. And i mistakenly deploy it on the potion island 😂 coz of a habit of immediately deploy staff on available island and i accidentally click the box for requested server. she did not blocked me but she always reject my request eversince and that's why i noticed that i made a mistake 😩. im sorry ythica. please come back. i haven't apologize yet 😢.

• Yukipotpot LV.3 Lurker Nov 1, 2021, 12:46 PM

it happened to me one time, I accidentally put it on potion island and I felt I wasted the staff I borrowed because it has high gems. hehe

• GM LV.17 Assassin Nov 1, 2021, 06:26 PM

😔

Home