Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic
Nov 6, 2021, 10:01 AM 740 read

Can anybody please translate to me if you know. Thank you

● Open Forum

There's that player, she is a follower and the rules are clear on my profile, she never help in anyway, always applying on my closed floors, doesn't even clean my bistro and when i leave stuff on my market, out of greed she take them all at once. Then she applied wrong and i declined her so she left that on my guestbook but i don't speak her language so if anybody knows the meaning of that word, please let me know. (I imagine is a very bad word because she blocked me) who has nothing to hide, has nothing to fear. But anyway.... Thank you and im really sorry if is something bad and i shouldn't have shared it

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Can anybody please translate to me if you know. Thank you image 2

Comment 13

• Stellamaru17 LV.7 Nomad Nov 8, 2021, 12:08 AM

Hi Lizzeye. We are PT exchange partners =]. Yeah sadly that's a bad word. She left a message on her profile saying you mentioned on your profile that 6F is free but is not true. Just block her. Some players are just really toxic even with this supposed to be chill cooking game 😅

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Nov 6, 2021, 01:50 PM

now do people know why most high level players choose to blocked straight away when they don't followed the rules? that type of rude players are the reason. not bcos we are mean 😂 sometimes their rude msges really spoil ur mood whole day

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Nov 6, 2021, 02:22 PM

yes... 😂😂😂😂

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Nov 6, 2021, 03:07 PM

I strongly agreed wif u in dis nana 👍

• gamer284534125 LV.4 Lurker Nov 6, 2021, 10:22 AM

bad word

• GM LV.17 Assassin Nov 6, 2021, 10:40 AM

It's like a curse word like "F**** You" 🤦‍♀️

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Nov 6, 2021, 11:31 AM

Thank you so much guys! Really appreciated the help provided and what else can i expect from such a low life character. 🙄

• GM LV.17 Assassin Nov 6, 2021, 11:59 AM

I appologized for her rude behavior 😔

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Nov 6, 2021, 11:45 AM

Dios mío😱😱😱

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Nov 6, 2021, 12:43 PM

I used to think that MSB is a cute restaurant game so the players are nice and friendly too. But the more i play it~ the more i realize they're not. I'm sorry that you had to experience this bad vibe dear 😥

• gamer210057528 LV.3 Lurker Nov 6, 2021, 01:18 PM

No matter what game it is, when there is people, there is bad. It is because humans are just like that, haha. I met a player that demanded me to give them a high PT, even when I said it was all free, which means first come first serve >_<.

• Ri~Chan♡ LV.18 Sage Nov 6, 2021, 04:25 PM

it's sad to meet this type of people but don't let it bother you have a wonderful weekend! ♡

• Forest2508 LV.3 Lurker Nov 22, 2021, 12:21 AM

Hi Lizzy! If you want, you can translate anything into any language with the help of a wonderful service https://www.translate.com/services/medical-translation which I have been using for quite some time. You just choose the language you want, enter the text and get a high-quality translation. By the way, it is absolutely free, and the machine translation is almost like the original one. But if you wish, you can order a translation from a professional on this site.

Home