La Vie Est Belle LV.12 Chief
Dec 8, 2021, 09:58 PM 257 read

Gmat for sale🤗

● Open Forum

Hello, selling gmat for 5pcs diamond💕 ✔️Pm if you want to avail again ✨ign: Praestia ALSO, for the person who bought the magic glass last time, I dmed you in game 3days or 4days ago :(( I already sent the code. please come buy it, I don't wanna be called a scam or anything else. U didn't also leave a message that is why I can't contact u again :< I need the basket and stupidly collect the diamond without reminding u again :<<<

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Gmat for sale🤗 image 2

Comment 3

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Dec 8, 2021, 10:12 PM

i ever experienced the same, about 6months ago. someone bought my candy and i put Mat for him, i dm him password everyday in a week but he didn't come to take mats (he was online, i req his staff and he accepted) then i decided to take mats down, he never ask me 🤣🤣🤣
    maybe he/his kids play his phone and accidentally buy. or he didn't understand English, bcs his name in Chinese letter. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• GM LV.18 Assassin Dec 9, 2021, 01:26 AM

me too but did not give the pass immediately i just tell to message me when online. im so bad 😅 but i thank them and told them to come coz there is mats in the market 😆but no one message me. there is no way to contact them again 😬 and coincidentally I taking down the mats coz i traded some urgent ingredients that time. and Im really forgetful 😭 I hope they forgive me for it T^T my fault for not giving the password immediately. Im scam 🙃 Karma will hit me soon 😐 but I hope they visit I might remember their pfp the only thing I remember is their level 😕

• La Vie Est Belle LV.12 Chief Dec 9, 2021, 05:03 PM

Ohhhh I see dear >< I was scared because people now a days they call everyone a scam or something when they're upset >< thanks so much for telling this to me ^^. Thank uuuu~

Home