NO NAME verified
Jan 14, 2022, 01:48 PM 305 read

price on alloy and fairy branch

● Open Forum

DISCLAIMER : i am not targeting anyone or refering to anyone just from what i have gathered from moot and other platforms. ive seen alot of hate around this issue and i think no one deserves it regardless you are seller or buyer . im only here to share my thoughts to hopefully stop the hate . i chose moot to post about this as it is the closest to manager benny and i believe its the fairest platform for MSB. THIS IS MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE !!   CONTEXT : due to 50% inventory discount price of alloy and fairybranch has been soaring (inflated prices) . original price : 5-6 nmat/candy per alloy set , fb 2nmat/candy per set. the prices now are not stable average price ranging from 7-20 candy per set (with exceptions)   with my background in several trading games before playing MSB. the trading here has always been subjective and there is no fixed price buyer/seller can set their own price because there is no proper system to facilitate the trading other then your own market in game, making it highly inconvenient to trade without groups/communities . compared to other games where there actually is a trading feature in game (easier to trade)   MY THOUGHTS : many hate comes from disproportionate rise in pricing , should be double only because discount is 50% ( i guess thats what most people would think ) . however due to the sudden surge in demand over supply the price inflated (more then its actual worth) which i think is really normal because now everyone is looking for the same materials ( how general economy works ) price inflate during festivals/ holidays because everyone is buying the same things . Compared to before , not everyone is looking for materials (fair price) ,but event gives the illusion =inflation . Furthurmore , there are still many players selling it at fair price or original price (ofcourse there is a steep competition for it ) . So there is no need to hate on people who sell super high price , just dont buy and look for other sellers? its only natural that price will rise because people watch, people do and price will eventually drop after event so you can always wait to buy at original price :)   i think its not fair to hate on sellers ( looking at where majority of hate is directed at ) because they r just taking advantage of event to profit more ( absolutely nothing wrong with that , everyone wants profit) and since there are buyers who will pay that price its only normal that people will continue with that price ( people see people do ) thats y price is so high ( its a cycle of trading) .   i think you can be as unhappy as you want on the price as long as there are buyers , there will be sellers , it is what it is. i believe if someone sells / ask for the materials at super cheap price, people would be angry too ( its a relationship among buyers and sellers we affect each others trading) if people are willing to sell at cheap price , there will be buyers asking for that price (same logic)   i understand the frustration of prices but i think its just the nature of MSB that there are really no parameters set to control the price in the game which i think is what the game could really improve on ( its trading features)   the original ( minimum price to max price on market) price of everything in the game dirt cheap compared to its trading price ( the price that we use with candies/diamonds) which is precisely why price is entirely subjective and hard to control. i would suggest MSB could increase price of nmats/gmats so that there is no need to use candies/diamonds to sell them (sell them on its own) this way msb can have some control over price as all the price is centered around nmats .   i think veteran players would know that the candy/pet update greatly affected the economy in MSB . if possible , i would like to know what veteran players think about this situation as you guys have been through " different eras" of trading in MSB . im pretty sure trading was very different before there was candy available.

Comment 6

• Alyyson LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 02:00 PM

I also wanna know what are the opinion of the veterans in trading. I started playing msb 2 yrs ago, but i dont know anything about trading and stuff. I just started trading last september 2021 where 1B=70/75 nmats. 🤔🤔

• Kaurr LV.17 Rare Candy Jan 14, 2022, 03:34 PM

So you have now posted from some anonymous account to prove your point because other people's OPINION has offended you. I can pretty much tell who are you by this. this is getting ridiculous u r hilarious

• gamer712214239 LV.10 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 06:34 PM

lol Kaurr, if you are referring to me, Lila. sadly that's not me. i've no point to prove nor do i want to explain anything and i am not offended by any means. im all #SOLDOUT i secured my [5]Tart GPT from all my net income I couldn't be more happy. Go on, throw hate on us until y'all pop your veins. i dont really care. 💁‍♀️

• gamer712214239 LV.10 Nomad Jan 14, 2022, 06:39 PM

also HYPOCRITES OPINION doesn't count, y'all be hating on us yet y'all copied our prices then sell at that rate too. 💅 sorry not sorry but it is what it is. I profited nearly 80B from this event and yes, you can cry about it. 😚

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Jan 14, 2022, 02:50 PM

I just follow the flow. but we used to sell it for max price only. But most of the time I will just give away fairy branches whenever I have extras or when I'm free in lowest price. If you disagree with the ratio, just move on. Find other seller. Theres no need to give hate messages.

• GM LV.17 Assassin Jan 15, 2022, 01:42 PM

Hmmm, 🤔 it was really simple from my experience, If I had more alloys and need more branches, I just exchange with player who got more branches, alloy to braches with same quantity since alloy is more pricy than branches I just let them set it in high price, and if there is no alloy then flames same quantity... well that was before I discovered moot 👀 most players I encountered so far just giving away their branches 😂, and then I discovered moot I entered business 😆... well we cant really argue with seller, all buyers should be witty I think, after all you are the one who do the spending, just find the prize that suits you the most 🤔 and lets just hope sellers do the price right 😌. and well im no veteran trader 😗

Home