NO NAME verified
Jan 21, 2022, 02:12 AM 313 read

🙁

● Open Forum

I joined moot not so long ago, i used to see player sharing ther stuff which was not even relating to bistro but now its just too much in every post i see atleast 2 to 3 dislike, and if a seller is selling something which include buy 5 diamonds there more dislike. It was very friendly moot, but now its not that anymore i saw another player posting the same thing which mean i am not the only player which have noticed this. I posted something within 2 min i get a dislike i am not saying you have to agree with me or u know like my post, its just personal i hope i dont get attack.😐 (will delete this post soon)

Comment 3

• xTina LV.3 Lurker Jan 21, 2022, 02:51 AM

It's because you're a shit stirrer, EVERLINE, you use different accounts to like your own posts, comment on your own posts, agree on your own posts, DOING TRADES with yourself on your own posts (um wtf?), even leave hate messages on your own account to get attention. I'm not hating on you man, keep doing it, it's good entertainment.

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2022, 03:08 AM

Its my own account its my will, if i want to like my own post with other accounts, you dont need to tell me, also you are hating on me it can clearly be seen that u have problem with me if you dont like me just block me no need to create scenes i am asking you politely just block me. And dont mesaage in my post.

• NO NAME verified Jan 21, 2022, 03:10 AM

You have not posted a single post and not commented on any other post which mean you just mad a account just to hate on me. Stop the hate man grow up.

Home