aimarin LV.22 The Best
Mar 4, 2022, 06:53 PM 436 read

(EVENT) WHEN MSB DOWN

● Open Forum

Its been a day, and still waiting. MSB team still fixing the bugs.   Go go team... We trust you. Just dont dissapointing us!   Lets play while they work!<span style="background-color: rgb(31, 35, 45);">P</span> What do you do or what do you play while MSB down? Post here with screenshoot will be nice. dont forget to leave your ign.   Prize 50Nmat for each 3 Best comment 🥳   Close on Saturday (March 05) after reset time Prizes will be distributed on Sunday March 06 (or after bugs fixed)   See Yaaaaa   Your lovely friend 😄 aimarin

Comment 38

• IGN shizunata LV.18 Professional Noob Mar 4, 2022, 07:14 PM

Hello [IGN] shizunata here 😉

Unfortunately, I don't really like games other than MSB π_π.... Oh betapa setianya diriku ini hiksssss 🤧

I prefer to read manhwa, manga, or manhua, 📖.

I can recommend some manga, manhwa or manhua that can make you even more angry and raises your blood pressure 😜, Just lemme know if you need recommendation 😝

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Mar 4, 2022, 11:38 PM

I would be happy if u could recommend me some free novels/manga 😆

• IGN shizunata LV.18 Professional Noob Mar 6, 2022, 12:26 PM

what genre do you like? 😗

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Mar 6, 2022, 06:39 PM

mostly I prefer mystery/comedy/romance but if the storyline is great I read other genres too 😆

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Mar 4, 2022, 08:05 PM

hai hai

I have been busy working whole day. But I will be watching horror movies with Momoe till Benny fix it

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ

• aimarin LV.22 The Best Mar 5, 2022, 08:51 AM

hello momoe 🐕

• Avazong J LV.4 Lurker Mar 4, 2022, 07:35 PM

HI Aiimarin

Recently I only Playing MSB among lot of my old Games. Since MSB is Down I Played township Today. This is my Town ☺ and Watched Yotube for News Update, Started to Watch K-drama bulgasal.

IGN: Avazong

• PSYPHRO LV.5 Lurker Mar 4, 2022, 08:36 PM

Hi!

Working and recently I found this game that is kinda similar to MSB which is Happy Chickentown. It also have a job/help but for the cooker and farm. You can switch to your restaurant to cook the ingredients you harvested. It also have a sort of lucky box but the prize is a cooker.

IGN: PSYPHRO

• Naruhime LV.20 S Mar 4, 2022, 08:42 PM

Naruhime here👋🏻

I don't play other game too only MSB (since 2014 till now, but sometime i uninstalled and installed the game back when I'm bored 😂)

I usually read fanfic/manhwa especially about isekai and badass villainess. Sometime I like watching video at tiktok or watching drama on netflix or other website. I like historical era kinda drama.

• eLkyoura (2) LV.17 Monster Mar 4, 2022, 08:45 PM

Hai~

ign eLkyoura

Apart from work,
    if I don't sleep or watch movies/drama, I play other games, especially games from "Kairosoft"… this is a ss of a new game from kairosoft that I just installed "Forest Golf Planner'…

( • ̀ω•́ )✧ all kairosoft games really worth it

Please try ヽ(´▽`)/

• LaVieBelle LV.17 Sage Mar 4, 2022, 10:59 PM

haha same dear! kairosoft games are lit. 🧡

• まさきこう LV.12 Xbox Mar 4, 2022, 08:46 PM

【IGN】まさきこう
    I usually play Cat and Soup.

This game is an aesthetically pleasing and relaxing game from Hidea. You will fall in love with the hand-drawn graphics. The art style and the sound effects are amazing! ASMR fans will love the soothing music and the sound of rains.

The attention to detail given to a cat’s behavior and action is superb to say the least. Each cat will behave differently when they interact with various facilities and environments. The game also has a day and night cycle and weather system, making everything look so realistic in a cartoony world.

• LaVieBelle LV.17 Sage Mar 4, 2022, 10:58 PM

I've been a Fan of Kairosoft games since when I was in High school. But then I discover MSB and i didnt wanna stop playing it tho~ 🧡 Hayss.

And oh this game called "Forest Camp Story" which is great game too! 🧡

Ign: LaVieBelle

• eLkyoura (2) LV.17 Monster Mar 5, 2022, 12:50 PM

your campsite very beautiful 🤩
    mine was a mess 😂…

• meyssha LV.11 Chief Mar 4, 2022, 08:47 PM

yayy! new event from aimarin 🤩

since i'm an introvert, i usually spending my free time playing MSB. but now the game still unstable 🥲 so I will bury myself into manhwa,manga and the novel! if anyone have same hobby as mine, let's be friend fufufu. and also, i play some mmorpg 🥰
    ** i hope my extrovert friend wont kidnap me again this weekend. i want recharge myself at home after a hectic week at work 😂

ign : meyssha.

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Mar 4, 2022, 11:41 PM

I also like to read multiple novels & comics 😆

• ARSH27 LV.20 S Mar 4, 2022, 09:36 PM

Hellow~

IGN : ARSH27

usually i work and have day off on friday, and this problem happened on friday when holiday is very sad 😤 , and i just play pubg now

• Cerfrost LV.2 Lurker Mar 4, 2022, 09:43 PM

Ign : CERFROST’s
    While waiting for benny to fix the error for MSB this whole day i doing my dogs grooming by myselft.. i was hoping by the time i finished the job MSB will already fixed butttttttt turns out it still errorr aarg so tired …..

• YINYANG엘리 LV.5 Lurker Mar 4, 2022, 10:56 PM

Aside from playing MSB, I'm also playing Papa's games. Another cooking game since i like cooking.
    Some of my hobbies are digital arts (just the simple ones) and watching animés, kdramas and movies.

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Mar 4, 2022, 11:27 PM

hi thanks for the event but I dont really play games much other than MSB I do play Starry love but other than that I love reading novels / manga a lott😂

The 1st pic is one of my first and most favorite one I already read the novel of 2000+ chapters and now reading the manga its realllyy cute 😍But I have the habit of reading multiple novels and manga if its an ongoing novel/manga

I would also love it if anyone suggests me more webnovels and manga😍

IGN: ROZYLOCKS

Thanks aimarin 😊

• meyssha LV.11 Chief Mar 5, 2022, 01:25 AM

holy moly 2000 chapter?! did you also read "Secretly, secretly; but unable to hide it" ? its also has a manhua version named Hidden Love, cant be concealed. the story really nice and the manhua art also soft+pretty ✨

• gamer214860673 LV.10 Nomad Mar 5, 2022, 06:08 AM

Really?😆havent heard of it but I will definitely read it thanks for ur suggestion btw do u mean it has both novel and manhua version?

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Mar 5, 2022, 01:25 AM

Not sure if this event still open since game works now, but still going to leave a comment ^^.
    I spent yesterday after school watching chinese drama “Ancient love poetry” on YouTube
    I’m currently watching episode 12 (・∀・)
    I personally am really bored of going through the same routine (watching ads, packing orders, and expedition) but I learnt to appreciate that routine yesterday with MSB being down.
    If MSB taught me anything yesterday, it’s probably i’ll be bored without MSB. I spend at least 2 hours a day just playing MSB.
    IGN:YukiiBear

• NO NAME verified Mar 5, 2022, 06:47 AM

Hello sis aimarin
    My ign : PRINC3
    I don't really play other game then MSB.....🤧

I love to read manga, manhwa,comics and chat stories (novels) also like to watch kdrama, Cdrama or marvel movies....... 🥰😍🥰

I can recommend u many good manga or dramas...🤩🤩

Some of My favorite drama...are... you are my glory , Falling into your smile, what wrong with secretary Kim?, love scenery..etc...🥰🌹🥰

My favorite manga in 2022 and chart novels (those that are in pictures)😃☺️

*Please click on the picture to see something amazing 😉☺️*

Home