Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic
Mar 15, 2022, 10:08 AM 112 read

Angry thoughts

● Open Forum

I don't really think is me or my internet because i have very fast and good internet package (I can watch netflix, have a video call and play music on YouTube, all at once) and nothing gets slow or interrupted except this game, i can't do anything of the usual normal things, i wanna play with my friend's pet (I get logged out, i wanna collect rewards and send the new letter, i get logged out, send expedition staff the same thing, i wanna borrow staff the same) nothing seems to work and is really boring because other games are working perfectly fine and smooth, the ram of my phone is good one and fast (actually bought with the purpose of playing games) so, i don't really understand why is this game giving so much headache and makes me really dissapointed and really thinking to quit.

My Secret Bistro: ● Open Forum - Angry thoughts  image 2

Comment 1

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Mar 16, 2022, 08:08 AM

It's definitely the game problem, I don't get network errors that often but the game does load very slowly. Especially since I don't have a lot of time to play this week (studying for test) it's quite frustrating. I'm not sure if it has to do with location since only a few players (maybe more players) are experiencing this problem. If it's an issue hope they fix it soon. Don't quit (it's ok if you really want to though) '^'

Home