Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader
Mar 25, 2022, 07:03 PM 200 read

~This is what I sent as email to Customer Service

● Open Forum

Hi,   We are many to be extremely angry at you, the reason : we experienced another day without being able to play because of your OBSOLETE SERVER. Yes again ! On top of that, no communication from your part and no subtantial COMPENSATION. How long will you fool us ?   The server issues have been existing since 2015 ! You are aware of that without doing anything except giving us a Ridiculous « Tip » to prevent that, or supposed to. As a reminder, it consists on visiting a friend and wait for 30 seconds at least. What a joke ! You know why ? Because the game loads for 30 seconds then might crash ! How convenient !     Your maintenances are mainly meant to implement Packages to Buy, nothing else. We did not see any improvements on server stability but we do witness a slower server everytime. Any action takes forever (30~-120 seconds). New bugs appear (when tapping ads, the game mutes then loads forever, which needs a manual reset)… We daily need to reset the game 10 times minimum.   Your game is UNPLAYABLE, you owe us some explanations about your laziness (same laziness to recycle graphics assets for new part-time jobs, it does not seem to bother you…). As customers (we do pay to play for most of us), we have some RIGHTS. I have played hundreds of games, I have never seen such an unstable and keep crashing game in my entire life. Your company can afford invest in a new server, your profits are way enough if we refer to your yearly Financial results.     7 years of Inactivity, I should say you are quite Lucky to have some really patient players, yes we endure a poor game experience to keep playing, plus we don’t complain that much. Some of us (including me) are studying the possiblity of SUEING you in a group action. If it needs to go that far to get results, be sure we will do it ! We are frustrated and determined. If you think it is a nonsense, let me just you remind some cases, where groups of players combine to take legal action against large companies such as Electronic Arts. Some lawyers specialized in that type of cases are located in France, Belgium and Luxembourg.   Now you are free to totally ignore that email, but you cannot ignore our legit complaints forever. I hope to get some significant action from your dev team to FIX all ther server issues once for all.    

Comment 12

• Chaiangel LV.13 Chief Mar 25, 2022, 07:20 PM

not even any goodwill from manager benny to apologize or explain...very disrespectful...

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Mar 26, 2022, 05:12 AM

I have been playing this game for 2 years now (with a over a half a year break). I definitely agree with you. Today I decided to see how many times the game will crash in 30 minutes. Only 10 seconds in and it sent a network error when one my friends tap/clean ( ; _ ; ). After reloading in I started looking through the market news bought a few things (did some other stuff as well). Then I tapped on the bingo event to collect stamps... took a long time loading and I ended up restarting the game. I'm not going to mention everything (cause this is probably boring to read). Total crashes in 30 minutes: 4

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Mar 26, 2022, 06:15 AM

It was very painful to complete the Event Quest because at each step, the game crashed randomly so I had to restart multiple times. You cannot do 2 things at the same time, the server immediately gets overwhelmed then crashes. Playing with pets, grabbing ingredients, refreshing bingo quests... All these common tasks become tedious. Completing 1 boat order literally takes several minutes, due to all loading times. Our server is a pure disaster.

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Mar 26, 2022, 08:17 AM

The game crashed several times when I was doing event quests for "Futaba Kindergarten" Pt. Every time i restarted the game what I did a few seconds before the crash is not saved. It's definitely very frustrating (especially if I just completed a quest). I've been wanting to send a complaint email a few times but never ended up doing it. Since most likely they'll ignore it. I have a friend who sent a email and the team never replied back even after 2 months. The only reason I still play is because I simply can't quit it's too fun '^'.

• ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ LV.22 Super Star Mar 25, 2022, 07:58 PM

yeahhh. even haven't fix my error exp bar but the last email I received, its like theres nothing wrong with my exp bar. I'm gonna attach it here hoping they will see it. Hope you don't mind. thank you 🙇‍♀️

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Mar 25, 2022, 08:14 PM

Yeah some of my friends are experiencing the same issue...

• Lisette LV.16 Clearly Hacking Mar 25, 2022, 11:35 PM

count me in if you're doing class action!

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Mar 26, 2022, 12:06 AM

24 hours later still nothing, no apologies, no compensation, no emergency maintenance... It seems to be a routine for them

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Mar 26, 2022, 12:16 AM

You have what it takes to be called a strong person.
    I've been playing this game for around 2 1/2 years now and the first bad encounter i had was with the 50% discount income decors (I bought a rubies package using cash) I really wanted to own the fairy boat, before the discount event finishes i could get it, they (MSB) deducted the rubies and gave me the fairy boat, i kept it in the storage because i wanted to collect ingredients to fully upgraded to level 10. then an error appeared on the screen game (logged me out) and when i could open the game again, the fairy boat wasn't there in the storage anymore. I wrote an email to complain about it because it wasn't only the fairy boat but two other income decors as well, their answer was to send them screenshots of the income that was missing, screen shots of the payment and proof of what I was saying in order to make investigations and so on, (I sent everything I could to prove I was telling the truth) and instead of returning back my money or the fairy boat, they reply back (after we checked the system and made the correspondent investigation) we agreed there was no purchase from your side nor report of you getting the income you claimed (meanwhile we do discover that the two other income decors are really gone and we already sent them back to your mailbox) check it once you open your game next time.
    I mean: they deducted the amount of cash from my card (didn't give me nor my money back, nor my income decor) but they did return back the two for free I got from an event. and until now I've learnt the lesson, not to spend my money on this game ever again.

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Mar 26, 2022, 12:28 AM

You're right. They don't deserve our money, I'll call for a boycott for all their purchasable items.

• AAASHLEY LV.11 Chief Mar 26, 2022, 10:09 PM

Have they reply to your email?

• Lanasun LV.20 Good Leader Mar 26, 2022, 11:20 PM

Nope XD

Home