Kyuusu LV.3 Lurker
Oct 31, 2021, 08:11 PM 444 read

people are asking me this

- Q&A

some people came to me asking me if I sell nmats or gmats, but I usually say I don't since I don't know what they are talking about. can anyone define these terms to me, like many of my in-game friends are from Taiwan or so, so I rarely used this acronyms. at first I even thought it meant some kinda ingredients but I searched through my whole list, there isn't such thing. please be pass me your knowledge, thanks in advance.

Comment 2

  • Fossil10 LV.4 Lurker Nov 1, 2021, 01:14 PM

    These are your nmats or Normal Materials/Building Materials (spruce, magic paint, mithril). You can use them to build your Income PT decors at the workshop tab. You can also get them by patting, feeding or playing with your friends' pets, playing Lucky box, buying from other players using coins or trading your ingredients/dishes in exchange for them.

  • Fossil10 LV.4 Lurker Nov 1, 2021, 01:17 PM

    These are your gmats or guild materials (royal jelly, magic crystal, magic glass). These are difficult to find but you can also get this by buying or trading with other players. You need to be in a guild to be able to build a PT decor from their workshop