gamer436413595 LV.1 Mootie
Nov 7, 2021, 09:01 PM 261 read

help

- Q&A

i cant change my username how can i change

Comment 7

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Nov 8, 2021, 06:39 PM

Moot is no longer available to be downloaded at the play store, in case you are using Android there's a second Play store called (Aptoide) google it, download it and run it. Aptoide is like a play store where you can find previous version of all the applications that are used in Android phones, just make sure you download the app from a trusted developer because google has nothing to see/do with them. is another community where players upload things to make life easy. If you can't find it there (moot) google it and download it directly from the web. Aptoide doesn't need your phone to be rooted to run most of the applications so is kinda great because your phone will still be secure.

• mykl LV.10 Nomad Nov 7, 2021, 10:38 PM

in game: buy name change under etc
    moot (android): click on the person figure icon bottom left. click on the gear icon near current username and there'll be a pop up that says it only works in the moot app. click ok and it should redirect you to google play store with the moot app. the icon's color violet with a fancy m. create an account and that's it. you can only change nicknames a few times.

i hope this helps and actually works for you. ( I wasn't sure which username you meant so i placed the two possible ways there is ?? )

• GM LV.18 Assassin Nov 7, 2021, 11:00 PM

i think moot app is no longer available (i can't find it 😢) it directs me to google play but there is none. i wanna change my pfp 😭.though i got in in site and it creates a shortcut only 😔

• Scheheraza LV.6 Nomad Nov 7, 2021, 11:56 PM

the new app is supposed to be band (green icon, centrally manages a bunch of social network apps), but tbh i've not figured out how to add moot on it... commenting in case any1 knows how

• mykl LV.10 Nomad Nov 8, 2021, 12:10 AM

I've also tried band and still hasn't figured it out but i just looked at the post about the transition to band and it seems any lounges with the plug mark (:P) isn't included that's why we're still able to see MSB from here. to read further about it: https://moot.us/lounges/5/boards/13/posts/5251233/moot-will-transfer-to-band

also, consider installing the apk i guess ?

• GM LV.18 Assassin Nov 8, 2021, 08:41 AM

yeah. i also intalled band and I was able to change my profile there hoping it will change in my moot too but it didn't 😕

• GM LV.18 Assassin Nov 8, 2021, 07:34 PM

I did it (T_T)..... im so dumb damn.. i just opened the site in my desktop (¬_¬ ). and you can edit easily ghadd 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ did not work on my phone 🤷‍♀️

Home