>Jie8< LV.12 Chief
Mar 6, 2022, 06:22 AM 168 read

Error on network on rubies ads

- Q&A

Hi, I have problem to play an ads for getting rubies. Does anyone had some problems like me? I can't load that ads, even after I restart this games so many times. 😔😭

My Secret Bistro:  - Q&A - Error on network on rubies ads image 2

Comment 5

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Mar 6, 2022, 08:28 AM

The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I exited and reopened the game after a few minutes in between each ad. Now I don't experience the problem anymore. If it happens daily then I would recommend emailing Benny and the team.

• >Jie8< LV.12 Chief Mar 6, 2022, 09:00 AM

Before the maintenance I had problem to open msb and load ads too. I thought after server maintenance all things will be good as usual. Thanks for suggesting ,I'm really appreciate that 🙏 . Will see how's doing for 2 days.

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic Mar 6, 2022, 10:14 AM

sometimes it works for me.

I'll give you couple of tips, try with any of them to see which one will work:

1. On your phone: Settings, Applications ( click on MSB one) storage, then clear cache.
    clearing the cache will solve the Ads problem, just make sure you clear cache not data ( data will erase all your info an you'll need to log in using email again)

2. If it doesn't help, then reset the Google ID Ads
    they will randomly give you a new address and you will be able to play ads again.

3. Easiest one ever, when you are unable to play any Ad, just visit any friend then go back to your bistro and try again.

Hope it helps

• >Jie8< LV.12 Chief Mar 6, 2022, 04:57 PM

Thank you for your suggestion😊😘. I'm really appreciate that. I will try the 1st one, I can't use Google to save this games. Just using Facebook to save the data. Yes 3rd method is the easiest one, currently using this for loading error ads

• gamer214860673 LV.11 Chief Mar 6, 2022, 06:57 PM

hi I've also got the same problem so thanks for ur suggestions but how to reset google id?I didn't understand?do u mind explaining >_<

Home