puporie LV.17 Sage
Mar 25, 2022, 11:12 AM 178 read

Hi!!! I have a question!😊

- Q&A

Hello everyone! While waiting to be fixed for the global server, I just played the korean version, I hope there is someone playing also korean version here, I'm not good yet reading hangul but I just wanted to ask a question, how do you unlocked the cook island? Does it need to be full level 5 bar of hearts? Thank you so much♡♡♡

My Secret Bistro:  - Q&A - Hi!!! I have a question!😊 image 2
My Secret Bistro:  - Q&A - Hi!!! I have a question!😊 image 3

Comment 7

• ⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆ LV.19 Sage Mar 25, 2022, 11:24 AM

yesterday I also download the korean version but I can't log in to it do I need to use VPN or Korean version KakaoTalk?

• puporie LV.17 Sage Mar 25, 2022, 11:49 AM

you need to have kakaotalk in order to login. I just download the english version from google play😊

• ⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆ LV.19 Sage Mar 25, 2022, 12:14 PM

I see thank you very much 😆

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Mar 25, 2022, 02:48 PM

I started playing Korean version not long time ago but I didn't remember cook island was locked? 🤔 if so~ i think you just need to complete the quests on the left of screen. But the Korean version seems very challenging and tries our patience a lot since it doesn't allow us to skip the quests by watching ads. We literally have to do the quests or spend rubies 🤣 I'm still playing it but not quite often

• puporie LV.17 Sage Mar 25, 2022, 06:06 PM

I guess so 😅 I mean its so hard to get hearts from the cook island npc like 3 times a day only, if that's the problem that i can't still open. Even though its very challenging, the prize you get from leveling up were so generous like you will also gain some income decor unlike in global version. Oh well, we all know that it started from korea untill it came to global version.

• Hiwo LV.9 Nomad Mar 25, 2022, 10:05 PM

Yup~ i was surprised when I received many pts as their gifts. Now my only problem is the struggle finding branches and alloys 🥲 my friends in Korean version can trade a lot of flames and incubators with me but not the alloys& branches. Even they're all over lv 90 now but they're still collecting those items. If you have any tips or know who is willing to trade them~ please lemme know 😚♥️

• puporie LV.17 Sage Mar 26, 2022, 11:34 AM

I think they were saving it for their sub accounts or either there is still need to upgrade even they are in high levels. Like in global version, I think max storage is 1000, but in korean version i guess its more than that. Oh, I also saw there is a facebook group for players who plays also korean version, you might check it out. Well theres only few people for now, but I think it will grow more people sooner.

Home