gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker
Apr 2, 2022, 11:21 PM 283 read

Guild donation and management tips?

- Q&A

I originally created this guild for me and my irl friends, my irl friends are busy and don't have much time to play so I'm the only one donating. I've also accepted a few applications (7 in total) since I wanted to make (possibly) new friends. However 4 are offline/quit. I removed 1 since they didn't even understand English. Whenever is send letters though (i send letters to the ones online) they always accept. The others that are online don't even donate after a few months as if they're expecting me to donate everything needed. (Not assuming just worried that it's the reason) One of them still does but recently stopped donating as well (she told me she was upgrading landmark which is ok) It's not that I want them to donate more, I just want everyone to contribute (it's what a guild is for) Anyone have any tips on making sure everyone contributes? Thank You in advance.

My Secret Bistro:  - Q&A - Guild donation and management tips? image 2

Comment 6

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 2, 2022, 11:40 PM

Firstly,I think u should invite new people to the guild who are willing to donate and are active too and secondly to keep them motivated on donating u can give them some kind of reward if they are able to reach #1 or if they can fulfill ur criteria of donation in any of the donations [coin/ruby/food]
    I've seen most of the guild leaders offer rewards to keep the members motivated enough to donate ^_^
    [I played my friend's game for 3 months and her guild was at level 1 with inactive members and no donaters i did the above things for her guild and in 3 months i made to level 4 so i think the above method is effective enough according to me (◔‿◔)]
    I hope it helps u All the best♥!!

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Apr 3, 2022, 02:08 AM

Thank you so much I'll try that!
    Edit/update: It worked VERY well all active members are donating again ^^

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 3, 2022, 08:09 AM

ur welcome ^_^

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief Apr 10, 2022, 02:23 AM

thats great ^_^

• xTina LV.3 Lurker Apr 3, 2022, 01:08 AM

which item do you wish them to donate? What level is your guild? Are you offering any perks yet? by that I mean do they actually benefit from your guild?

If they want to build gpt, they'll donate automatically, coins are easy; rubies tbh you're on your own, make subs or make some rich friends. food you need a lot of them to level up, your best bet is to find someone who constantly needs to clean their storage.

• gamer867729086 LV.5 Lurker Apr 3, 2022, 02:14 AM

Yes they do benefit, Secret food is level 1 and guild workshop level 1 as well, the guild is level 9.
    I usually like to send letters to them for 10M+ pt every time they donate.
    I'm ok with food cause I'm someone who constantly needs to clean my storage.
    Rubies I'm ok with cause my friends always do donate 20 rubies+ monthly when they active and before I created my guild I already knew I was going to be on my own(*´-`)
    Coins is what I'm hoping they would donate, I don't have a lot of coins myself I always donate when I can. Seems like they don't want to build gpt I guess...

I'll see if I can make a few subs Thank you ^^

Home