gamer980807779 LV.2 Lurker
May 20, 2022, 11:34 PM 128 read

help me please!

- Q&A

hi i didn't play this game for 2 years, many features i don't know about. can you guys tell me what "guild" is about? Please help

Comment 2

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic May 21, 2022, 07:25 AM

The Guild is like a group where there are three things you'll be required if you want to be accepted:
    -Coins Donation ( It depends on the Guild leader the amount specified)
    -Rubies
    -Normal or Quality Dishes
    the three of them, the leader of the Guild Wil specify as the rules.
    some guilds are asking for 300K coins donation, minimum amount per session ( the session lasts for 21 or 28 days)
    10K Normal/ QDishes
    and 30 Rubies ( All of that is only to show you're interested in being a member and you're actively playing)

Now.... The coins you donate are your normal coins ( the ones you collect after the job is done) then those coins get transferred into guild Coins ( same coins you'll use when you want to build a Guild part time). The Rubies are the same like coins but the difference is the rubies are used to unlock new researches and Guild income decors.
    The dishes are to level up the Guild and unlock new features and so on.

• Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic May 21, 2022, 07:30 AM

All in all is a new system or feature that will allow you to build up new jobs with higher but much higher xp and coins value ( specially if you add a manager to it, some get you up to 170K coins per every 3 or 4 days).
    The Guild jobs are like 4 Normal and 1 couple and they need Guild materials : magic glass, Royal jelly and Magic Crystal in order to build up only one you will need up to 55 each of the Guild materials above mentioned plus up to 75K Guild coins. same coins you get after donating from your normal coins. Hope it helps

Home