Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 06:34 PM 125 read

2. General Recipe

- Beginner's Guide

Hi Chef! It's Benny again. Do you wanna get into cooking session with me today?   Well then, gear up to be a professional restaurant chef from now on!   1. Get the stove ready! First, buy a stove & start cooking. (Go to Stores > Furnitures > Kitchen> you can purchase from Cooker)

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 2. General Recipe image 2

※ Bennie’s Tip! Number of cooktops available for cooking are limited depending on your level.   Touch the recipe book icon to start cooking once the cooktop has been installed.   You can see a list of recipes you can cook or learn when you touch the icon. More recipes can be obtained while going through fairy tale episodes.   Shall we make <Tri-Pizza> now?

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 2. General Recipe image 4

1) Ingredients you need 2) Shows recipe level and mastery progress 3) Time to completion 4) EXP gained after cooking + coins gained after sold out   You can raise the mastery of a certain recipe every time you complete cooking. You can upgrade your recipe to the next level by raising all mastery at that level.   FYI: You'll get one free Ruby & Reputation when you upgrade the recipe to the next level!   2. Buy ingredients! We're trying to cook but...don't have all ingredients ready :'(   The ingredients you need are available at Food Store. You can order general ingredients at Food Store.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 2. General Recipe image 6

If you meet certain requirements, you can increase order quantity with Gold. Wouldn't it be convenient if you could order a lot of ingredients at once?   ※ Please move the ingredients to the Storage once the delivery is complete.   3. Time to serve the dishes! We finally learned all cooking procedures. The dishes will be moved to the shelf immediately once they're complete from the cooktop and ready to be served to the customers.   1) More Please! : You'll receive bonus Gold if you succeed consecutive serving combos. 2) Beverages : You'll receive exploratory items at random chance when you serve customers a beverage.   Beverages can be made using Energy from the Drink Stand.   ※ Benny’s Tip! Energy will be recovered as time goes even if you consumed them all. Otherwise you can use Energy Packs to restore Energy instantly.

Comment 9

• Lady~Luna LV.28 Dream Chaser Dec 24, 2020, 02:22 PM

👍

• Ohvely LV.14 Chief Dec 24, 2020, 01:08 PM

moot family 5
  • ʚSuzyɞ LV.21 Monster Dec 28, 2020, 07:13 AM

(b′ν‵)b☆

• LilShine143 LV.9 Nomad Apr 15, 2021, 10:07 AM

Wow, nice! 😳 Thank you, manager Benny! 🤗

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:42 PM

👌🏻

• LiLSHiNE LV.10 Nomad Dec 26, 2020, 01:05 PM