Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 06:37 PM 319 read

4. Expedition

- Beginner's Guide

You can go on an expedition by pressing the World Map icon or through Jeddah’s Camp on the southern side of the village.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 2

You can get high-quality ingredients and materials for upgrade not sold at the Grocery Store. Those are must-have items when cooking an advanced recipe!   You'll need an expedition tool to go on an expedition.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 4

*Map : You can get one as a beverage-serving reward from regular customers. You'll need it when you explore Cook Island.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 6

*Key : You can get one as a beverage-serving reward from special guests of the Snow White episode. You'll need it when you explore regions in White Kingdom.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 8

*Bundle : You can get one as a beverage-serving reward from special guests of the Little Red Riding Hood episode. You'll need it when you explore regions in Lonely Forest.   Obtain the uplisted expedition tools!   Let's take a closer look at the expedition UI. You can assign your employee(s) to send an expedition for rewards.   1) Reward : The rewards of the exploring region are displayed. The probability of obtaining each item shows on the round frames in different colors. You can raise the probability of getting advanced items by assigning a higher class employee.   2) Staff : Place a staff to the exploring region. Press Menu> Staff > Staff Placement> Trip * You must to assign a staff to the expedition party to go on an expedition! * The number of explorer you can send increases as you increase Regional Level.   3) Friend's Explorer : You can hire a friend's explorer to your expedition if your friend accepts Explorer Request you sent.   4) Tools : The requiring tool(s) to explore on that region are displayed. You can use Rubies to continue your expedition if you don't have expedition tools.   The Expedition settings can be set in the Menu> Staff > Staff Placement> Trip

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 10

※ Bennie’s Tip! The probability of obtaining high-quality ingredients & materials will be higher if the staff has a higher probability of obtaining advanced items. Press i for the staff’s information.   Also more number of staffs you send to exploring regions, the higher chance of obtaining rewards you'll have.   Building good relationships with your friends who can happily accept your Explorer Request will be a great help to your journey!   You can request an explorer by pressing [EXPLORE] on the top right corner of a friend's restaurant.   > You can ask your friend for an explorer 10 times a day! > You can ask each friend once a day! > You can't send a request if all of your friend's explorers are on other friends' expedition or his/hers, and if he/she has not assigned any explore on Trip tab!   Once the expedition is completed, there's this rewarding treasure box ready to open! :D Get high-quality ingredients & materials through expedition and try cooking Advanced Dishes!   * Utilize Jeddah’s Expedition Team! If you’re stuck at asking your friend an explorer, you can hire one of his explorers at some expenses.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 4. Expedition image 12

Comment 2

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:25 PM

👍🏻

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:15 AM

😍

Home