Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 06:46 PM 513 read

7. Staffs & Gemstones

- Beginner's Guide

Have you ever felt unsatisfied with an unfriendly server at a well-known restaurant?   You don’t consider the restaurant is excellent, if you don't have a good staff no matter how luxurious the facility is, can you?   A good, service-oriented staff is a must in order to serve the best service to customers as well as to assist you, Chef, at My Secret Bistro.   Let's find out about staff features of My Secret Bistro's!   1. Hire a Staff! You can draw a new staff from: [Menu]> [Staff]

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 2

- Lucky Recuit : You can get a general staff between Grade B, C, D randomly. - Special Recuit : A special draw menu will be open when each fairy tale episode opens. You can get staff between Grade S, A, B plus Elemental Flame for a Staff Upgrade.   2. Assign the right staff to the right position! There're three positions you can place your staffs as: Cashier / Server / Explorer   Wouldn't it be more efficient if you assign your staffs to the right position depending on staffs' abilities and the position roles?   ※ Bennie’s Tip! - Staffs with higher Beauty / Cooking Combo Probability / Increased Party Time Coin percentage are suitable working at the restaurant. - Staffs with faster Movement are the best servers. - Staffs with a higher percentage in obtaining high-quality ingredients/materials are good ones for an expedition.   3. Gemstones make staffs smarter Gemstones with different effects can be purchased at Order Request Point Mall.   ★ Gemstones can be worn to the staffs with additional Gem Slot(s).

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 4

Pink Star : Increased % of Beauty

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 6

Lime Star : Increase % of Party Time Coin

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 8

Silver Star : Increase % of Combo

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 10

Red Star : Increased % of Meat

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 12

Blue Star : Increased % of Seafood

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 14

Gold Star : Increased % of Grain

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 16

Green Star : Increased % of Vegetable

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 18

Purple Star : Increased % of Fruit   You can level up your Gemstones by crafting. Use spare Gemstones as a craft material. Gemstones will have an increased % of their current effect as they level up!   ※ Note: Gemstones with equal/lower quality compare to the crafting one can only be used as a craft material! (*Eg. You can't use Fragmented Red Star as a craft material to a whole Blue Star. (Fragmented Gemstones has lower quality than whole ones)

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 7. Staffs & Gemstones image 20

※ Bennie’s Tip 1) The number of Gemstones staffs can wear depends on the employee's class. - Grade S Staff: 3 Gem Slots - Grade A Staff: 2 Gem Slots - Grade B Staff: 1 Gem Slot - Grade C Staff: No Gem Slot - Grade D Staff: No Gem Slot   2) The Gemstones already worn can be removed any time at your expense!   3) A Staff can't wear same type of Gemstones.

Comment 5

• LiLSHiNE LV.10 Nomad Dec 26, 2020, 01:08 PM

this stage are my favorite.. 😍🥰

• Vyori LV.18 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 10:41 PM

👌🏻

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Mar 3, 2021, 01:52 AM

👌

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:18 AM

Still dont understand this

• MrLucas LV.6 Nomad Apr 23, 2021, 04:44 PM

Home