Manager Benny LV.20 GameManager
Nov 24, 2020, 06:49 PM 145 read

8. Decorate your Restaurant

- Beginner's Guide

♥ Decorate your own unique restaurant at My Secret Bistro!   ♥ Buy millions of interior items you can decorate your restaurant from Furniture Store.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 2

What is this number attached to the interior item? It's called Beauty Point!   The overall Beauty Point increases as you place items with Beauty Point(s) to your restaurant. *The higher the overall Beauty Point is, the number of customers coming increases!   ♥ Visit Theme Store if you have no idea where to start your decorating from those millions of cute items!!

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 4

You can earn Theme Points by purchasing and installing certain themed interior items. There’re 3 reward levels per theme once the Theme Points reached to each level.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 6

★ ★ Bennie's Tip: How to decorate your restaurant!! ★ ★ 1. How to place tables and chairs One table covers one customer. Place one chair per table. Make paths & try not to block them with other items so then customers can go through :'(

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 8

A typical unwise example of chair & table arrangements!! - Two chairs on one table! Please place one chair only! - The entering path is blocked by the flowerpots!   2. Let's install Display Shelves! If you have insufficient shelf capacity, you can't move the completed dishes to Display Shelf. Please add more shelves or buy one with a larger shelf capacity.

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 10

3. When you have a difficulty on placing tiles or items because there are too many items crammed in... Touch VIEW menu to switch views: Flat / Furniture / Tile   4. Placing too many tables and chairs are meaningless! Customers will leave your restaurant if you have very few customers visiting your restaurant due to low overall Beauty Points or don't have enough servers at the restaurant making customers waiting too long to be served... :'(   Place an appropriate number of tables and chairs for your restaurant. If you utilize the spare space with other interior items, more customers will visit you due to higher overall Beauty Points! :)

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 12

5. When purchasing the same item that you already placed in a restaurant… Try the Additional Purchase icon.   You can conveniently purchase identical items by touching the plus icon of the item you want to purchase on the rearrangement status.   Have you decorated your restaurant well? Now it's time for you to transform in a stunning way Chef!!   Shall we visit Boutique through Menu > Boutique & make your avatar standing out & pretty?

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 14

The tailor makes the man. I mean.. a woman +ㅁ+ Look at yourself, Chef! You are transformed into one petite cutie-pie!!

My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 16
My Secret Bistro:  - Beginner's Guide - 8. Decorate your Restaurant image 17

Some items have the effect of charging Energy. (When it's worn)   Try a variety of outfits and show me your big transformation with Apparel / Hairstyle / Accessory etc..♥

Comment 2

• joeiced LV.17 Sage Mar 3, 2021, 01:52 AM

👌

• MIEYANAZ LV.3 Lurker Mar 5, 2021, 02:15 AM

😍p

Home