ʀᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ LV.20 S
Apr 25, 2021, 08:54 PM 224 read

TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS

- Strategies & Tips

Hi! It is I Dora the Explorer 😆 jk. For newbies and those who are just like me who didn't noticed this sooner! If you're planning to borrow some staff or if you're assigning your SS staff randomly? READ THIS 😀.

My Secret Bistro:  - Strategies & Tips - TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS image 2

MIRROR — YOU CAN GET MORE INGREDIENTS BY USING HER AT THE SNOW WHITE ISLAND.

My Secret Bistro:  - Strategies & Tips - TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS image 4

MISS WOLF — LITTLE RED RIDDING HOOD ISLAND

My Secret Bistro:  - Strategies & Tips - TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS image 6

WIZARD — DOROTHY ISLAND

My Secret Bistro:  - Strategies & Tips - TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS image 8

CHESHIRE — ALICE ISLAND

My Secret Bistro:  - Strategies & Tips - TIPS FOR STAFF EXPLORERS image 10

LILY — PETER PAN ISLAND There's a different kinds of SS STAFF! FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO USE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL ALWAYS CLICK THE “ℹ” botton. SS STAFF THAT SPECIALIZES COIN EVENT HARVEST LESS INGREDIENTS. ( IF YOU HAVE HIGHER RING OR GEMS THIS MIGHT BE UNNECESSARY BUT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T THIS TIP WORKS) SS STAFF THAT SPECIALIZES ENERGY AND PARTY TIME SHOULD BE YOUR STORE STAFF. THE BLACK GEMS CAN ONLY BE USED IN THE THIRD ISLAND IT SPECIALIZES SPICES ONLY! LIME, SILVER AND PINK GEMS ARE FOR YOUR STORE STAFF ONLY. IF SOME OF MY INFORMATION IS WRONG FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS 🤔💭. (๑`✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ

Comment 4

• JellyLia LV.20 S Apr 25, 2021, 09:03 PM

true !! i noticed some people uses the lime, silver and pink gems on their staffs explorers when i wanted to borrow some staffs 😢

• Yvia LV.21 Wizard Apr 25, 2021, 11:01 PM

this is so informative hahahaha thank you! actually i didn't know this i just go click the staff and they explore lol

• gamer980698534 LV.1 Mootie Apr 26, 2021, 02:31 PM

Thanks For this Im a new player by the way

• LilShine143 LV.9 Nomad Apr 27, 2021, 07:46 AM

thank you ate, for sharing your ideas. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Home