Need to know

How do you increase NPC to level 2 ?
It will not let me pick up more than one heary per person a day.
Jeddah, Corey, Brill, Evari.

Need to know
gamer849177177
gamer849177177 gamer849177177
LV.2 Lurker 21d

Hi GM and Benny please add these feature

Hi Benny and GM

I love this game a lot but smtimes its getting tired to keep press on gather money from all income decors or press accept or reject income decor individually

I just thinking maybe game developer team can help add these 3 buttons to game
1. Gather all money from all income decor
2. Accept all request from all income decor
3. Reject all request from income decor

Thank you

Hi GM and Benny please add these feature
Twinstars
Twinstars Twinstars
LV.7 Nomad 23d

Can’t open restaurant

Hello manager Benny,

I lost my account, the game asked to sign in through apple, google or guest which is strange. I used my Apple ID and the restaurant start from the beginning lvl 1.
please help me get back my restaurant.. My ID is Supershop lvl 91 or 92..
please help….thanks in advance

shirley

Can’t open restaurant
Shirley Chan
Shirley Chan Shirley Chan
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

diamond

please I need help more coins

diamond
gamer762543120
gamer762543120 gamer762543120
LV.1 Mootie 1mo

PLEASE FIXED BUG

I cannot open market, my story main quest cannot complete because the main quest or Benny quest not complete! Please fixed!!

IGN : あおいNaichi

PLEASE FIXED BUG +1
PLEASE FIXED BUG
gamer646471933
gamer646471933 gamer646471933
LV.1 Mootie 1mo

Quest bug

My medal reach more than 5 but it was no 'complete' sign. Please fixed this issue. Thank you!

IGN : あおいNaichi

Quest bug +1
Quest bug
gamer646471933
gamer646471933 gamer646471933
LV.1 Mootie 2mo

help me build my 2nd floor

hello!! it's been a few weeks since i can't see " build 2nd floor " option in my game thought i see the options for 3rd floor and above please help me fixed it 🙏
-this screen shot below was taken from my furniture option

gamer889686522
gamer889686522 gamer889686522
LV.1 Mootie 3mo

• Humble request •

Hello dear benny, please from next time if you do some big changes or anything important please inform everyone few days before doing anything through the login banner where you show your event details about pts etc. or make a pop up message of the forum info. Coz this time I was just lucky to not get my details deleted and lots of new players don't always check the info in forum maybe coz they don't know saying this from my experience when I was a newbie, i didn't notice much too when i started playing MSB or some are just busy with their life too. So please inform otherwise it can hinder players from comfortable playing experience and not being fond of this game, please make your game stable too. I hope you listen my request. Also one quick suggestion to make the game popular maybe you can do some collaboration with BTS or some kpop group and do some SNS event at all platforms, I'm sure it'll attract many people. Fighting!! Thanks!

• Humble request •
Ri~Chan♡
Ri~Chan♡ Ri~Chan♡
LV.18 Sage 4mo

facebook login??

I am having trouble logging into msb. ever since the update, when i try going into the app it says "log in with facebook" even though I don't have facebook? 😅
I am kind of scared because I cannot access my account because it won't let me in (when I cancel facebook login it says: facebook error, and logs me out of the app)
Is there any way to fix this?? I don't want to risk losing my account 😥

facebook login??
facebook login??
gamer105686402
gamer105686402 gamer105686402
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Server Problem?

Hi Manager Benny, I just noticed that when I'm connected through WiFi I can't access the game and its either it won't let me log in or kicks me out to the game but when I used my local data from my SIM I'm not having any problem (though I encountered a little issues but still I can put up with since its the same issues as before while I'm playing).

I tried to reconnect with either WiFi or SIM thrice and its the same result WiFi keeps loading while SIM I can enter the game peacefully lol.

That was just what I've experienced though in my end, I'm not as active as other players so we might have different issues with bugs.

Thank you for your hardwork and have a pleasant day Manager Benny also your team!

Server Problem?
Server Problem?
gamer589508190
gamer589508190 gamer589508190
LV.5 Lurker 4mo

Game keep crashing !!! 🤷

@Manager Benny : when will you read/response to our post about this and fix this bugs, this error happen again since last night 😔 please fix it asap! thanks!

@all my partners : i'm really sorry if i burned your letter and/or being late to release your pt, as all of us facing same problem, thanks 🙏

Game keep crashing !!! 🤷 +1
Game keep crashing !!! 🤷
joeiced
joeiced joeiced
LV.18 Sage 4mo

Please Mr.Benny, improve your server, it always happend every upgrade😩

Ummul Saum
Ummul Saum Ummul Saum
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Bugs

anyone experienced the same?
i have reboot my device. my game still crashing.
it kicked me out in about 5minutes 🥲
since last night (12/03/22)
i sent email to CS but its sunday, may be theyre off 🥴

Bugs +3
Bugs
aimarin
aimarin aimarin
LV.22 The Best 5mo

can't open MSB app 😭

Is it just mine? I tried to restart the game more than 5 times, and this is always showing ..

can't open MSB app 😭
can't open MSB app 😭
PRONGSS
PRONGSS PRONGSS
LV.20 S 5mo

After maintenance still has error

After maintenance still experiencing error 😞

Lyn04
Lyn04 Lyn04
LV.10 Nomad 5mo

GM Please Check Basilica which buy using real money ( Dont Buy First Guys )

Ign AliceYuna~

I bought 3 Basilica using ruby and i bought 1 extra using real money, but the 4th basilica cant be placed unlike the jack o lantern bar / christmas gondola
Even if i already put my 3rd basilica on my storage, its cant be placed, please fix this issue i am afraid anyone who bought it using real money also cant place the pt
Thank you

GM Please Check Basilica which buy using real money ( Dont Buy First Guys ) +1
GM Please Check Basilica which buy using real money ( Dont Buy First Guys )
AliceYuna~
AliceYuna~ AliceYuna~
LV.19 Sage 6mo

Lost Account

Hi manager benny / friends
I am seeking help for lost account
I retrieved/data of my previous account which is low level and lost my lvl80 account
Can you please advise me on what to do to get back my account?

Ign of lost account is 沐槿°

pls i hope i can get back my account. Love this game alot!

Lost Account
沐槿°
沐槿° 沐槿°
LV.3 Lurker 7mo

Using Consumable Pots Bug

Every time I open 2 or more consumable pots at the same time, it will say "Network error" and the game crashes. When I open the game right after, I will only receive the rewards from the first pot and the unused pots with their contents would disappear completely.

If you're experiencing the same thing, I would recommend opening each pot a few minutes after one another to prevent losing/wasting a pot.

Game devs, I hope you can fix this!

Thank you :)

Using Consumable Pots Bug
NO NAME NO NAME
7mo

Getting wrong/incorrect ingredients

A few weeks ago I put an expedition to MT Misty and got 1 purple celery and some potions (´⊙ω⊙`)

Today (a few minutes before writing this post) I got 1 pine cinnamon from an expedition to Sky Plains Σ('◉⌓◉’)

When I check my storage it did add into my storage!

Unfortunately I was not able to get a screenshot of any since it's unpredictable and it doesn't happen every time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Getting wrong/incorrect ingredients
gamer629665401
gamer629665401 gamer629665401
LV.5 Lurker 7mo

Daily ad lucky box

hi, I have watched ad few times but this box is not working, please look into this thanks! ~

Daily ad lucky box
Ri~Chan♡
Ri~Chan♡ Ri~Chan♡
LV.18 Sage 8mo

Angel Beach bug or feature?

I'm not sure if they have been changing Ruby rings or bug because I have been getting double rewards/zero rewards at angel Beach recently. Where I use Kate and Emerald rings shouldn't be getting zero rewards. But after I get zero rewards, I sometimes get double rewards the next time. Not sure if it's bug or feature. I meant I should be getting some fairy branch and alloy every time but I'm not and sometimes I get double fairy branch and alloy loot.
And the reward bars before sending and after sending is not the same?

Angel Beach bug or feature? +1
Angel Beach bug or feature?
Talsa
Talsa Talsa
LV.16 GG 8mo

Bug with monthly reward

This monthly reward is stuffed rice cakes and rabbits but I got this instead of rabbits . Is this happen to everyone or just me

Bug with monthly reward
Bug with monthly reward
ITCHI
ITCHI ITCHI
LV.19 Sage 9mo

Oh geez...

Benny where was our weekly rewards? Don't tell me it's happening again like last X?😳😳😳

Oh geez...
Lady~Luna
Lady~Luna Lady~Luna
LV.28 Dream Chaser 10mo

Weekly Challenge Reward

It is just me, or anyone else don't get reward from weekly board?
🤔🤔

Weekly Challenge Reward
Thitaaa
Thitaaa Thitaaa
LV.24 I’m the champion! 10mo

Visual bug Cat Halloween PT (fixed)

I just got the cat ticket Halloween PT and it looks like wild west saloon...

Visual bug Cat Halloween PT (fixed) +2
Visual bug Cat Halloween PT (fixed)
Talsa
Talsa Talsa
LV.16 GG 10mo

tq benny...

weekly rewards received, tq benny...☺️

tq benny...
Lady~Luna
Lady~Luna Lady~Luna
LV.28 Dream Chaser 10mo

glitch??

character is faceless and when not able to fulfil quest with them

glitch??
glitch??
Kyuusu
Kyuusu Kyuusu
LV.3 Lurker 10mo

spooky

spooky
spooky
gamersunite gamersunite
LV.5 Lurker 10mo

Cant access my 2nd floor issue and Management

hi, i cant go on my 2nd floor when ill go on my 2nd floor the app will close and my pt in that floor i cant open even the management huhuhu help me plss

Cant access my 2nd floor issue and Management
gamer551879140
gamer551879140 gamer551879140
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Recovering Unlinked Account?

Is this possible? I only started a few days ago so I guess restarting wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I accidentally deleted the game while cleaning apps off my phone. Is there no way to contact customer support or something? If I create a new account, I can't use my name because the account still exists, it's just floating in space. :c

Recovering Unlinked Account?
Alfyn
Alfyn Alfyn
LV.2 Lurker 1year

PLEASE FIX IT 😞!!!

I CAN'T ACCESS MY BISTRO

PLEASE FIX IT 😞!!!
PLEASE FIX IT 😞!!!
Thitaaa
Thitaaa Thitaaa
LV.24 I’m the champion! 1year

Gosh ..what is this ??🤔

Benny I can't open my bistro.. 🤪
After loading and then being kicked... 😱
Ah i hope to get compensation 😛 😁✌️

Gosh ..what is this ??🤔
Gosh ..what is this ??🤔
ᏊAPRILᏊ
ᏊAPRILᏊ ᏊAPRILᏊ
LV.21 S 1year

I'm speechless @Manager Benny

🤷🤷🤷 what happen to our bistro? where's all our pt, i manage took only this screenshot before getting kicked out 🙈🙈🙈 pls pay more attention to your customer and also your developer team, how this such things can happen?! 😑😑😑

I'm speechless @Manager Benny +1
I'm speechless @Manager Benny
joeiced
joeiced joeiced
LV.18 Sage 1year

Event coins decreased for no reason

Is there anyone like me? It happened before but i thought it was my mistake. so today I decided to capture the screen after i finish daily event quests. The event coins were 7098 but just 3 minutes later that number is 6399. Why did it happen? And I'm pretty sure it's not the first time.

Event coins decreased for no reason +1
Event coins decreased for no reason
Hiwo
Hiwo Hiwo
LV.9 Nomad 1year

主题无法领取奖励

主题满满却不能领取奖励!为什么?

主题无法领取奖励
gamer891886047
gamer891886047 gamer891886047
LV.1 Mootie 1year

Cant watch videos

The game has issues for many days for me, it doesnt let me watch any video to earn rewards or skip missions. I could do it in the previous days after resetting the google Ads ID but today it doesnt even wants to work for me.
When i tried to watch a video to earn rubies a message popped out "If you skip the video, you dont earn the reward" although i didnt skip it at all (the game itself did it and logged me out).

Is anybody else having the same problem or just me?

Cant watch videos
Lizzzye
Lizzzye Lizzzye
LV.21 Supersonic 1year

There is no CLOSE BUTTON when watching ads

Manager Benny,
I've seen some ads that didn't appear close button, I've tried to wait for about 30 secs more but still no use. If this is the case, I should get back to home screen and restart the game. But I really need ads to skip some quests as rewards. Could you kindly fix this? :(

Thanks.

LoafX
LoafX LoafX
LV.13 Join my group! 1year

Bye my sub 😭

After the update, all my sub acc that use the cloned app can't log in. the game closes by itself.

Bye my sub 😭
Bye my sub 😭
eLkyoura (2)
eLkyoura (2) eLkyoura (2)
LV.17 Monster 1year

不能看廣告,獎勵被除消

不能看廣告,獎勵被除消
Iris Lin Iris Lin
LV.5 Lurker 1year

benny or everyone help me!

Benny! Can I ask? Why is my account like this? A few days ago it was like this (unable to load ads) finally able to load ads after a few days, is this because my app is broken or is it like this? Please help me

gamer507219466
gamer507219466 gamer507219466
LV.1 Mootie 1year

Error on Guild Workshop

Wanted to construct StrawberryShaved Ice however when I select to build it turn out as Eggnog being chosen. I am very sure I have selected the right icon for Strawberry shaved ice not sure is it picture error. Let’s see after it is constructed.

Error on Guild Workshop
Error on Guild Workshop
OneeArmy
OneeArmy OneeArmy
LV.12 Chief 1year

Quest Bug

Found a bug where u click on a daily quest that needs to be started in your own restaurant, whilst u are visiting another person’s restaurant, causing all the quest icons to disappear

Quest Bug
Quest Bug
Ri.ien
Ri.ien Ri.ien
LV.5 Lurker 1year

Fairy's Candy

I accidentally bought someone's 40 pieces of Fairy's Candy, it is worth 60-70M. I already message him but he did not respond. I've been saving it up for emergency purposes :(((

Fairy's Candy
Watermewo
Watermewo Watermewo
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Clear Staff is Crash,please fix it

Thitaaa
Thitaaa Thitaaa
LV.24 I’m the champion! 1year

• S O L V E D • thanks benny ~ ♡

Hi! So I logged in today after updating the game and I later noticed that I had 0 attempts. What happened :(
Anyone else also didn't get any attempt for patting the friends pet today ?

• S O L V E D • thanks benny ~ ♡
Ri~Chan♡
Ri~Chan♡ Ri~Chan♡
LV.18 Sage 1year

Can’t press staff

I can’t press return button , game always crash whenever i try to press . I asked my friend to login my acc and she couldn’t press it on her phone too . Pls fix this stupid issue benny 😤😤😤

Can’t press staff
Can’t press staff
ITCHI
ITCHI ITCHI
LV.19 Sage 1year

cannot hatch the egg

why i cant hatch de egg? i got 3 incbator ordey tho

cannot hatch the egg
cannot hatch the egg
gamer296883483
gamer296883483 gamer296883483
LV.1 Mootie 1year

Wow, good event :)

Hoy, what is that, what happened with beelzebub and lucifer °°
Ok, after i see my friend bistro and i clean and see new barter item, i come and yeah... This happened, --

Anasako19
Anasako19 Anasako19
LV.21 S 1year

cant make guild

I've been trying to make a guild for 5 hours now.
my level 40, rep is over 200 i believe and beauty is higher then needed as well.
i have the gems to make it but everytime i fill out the needed information to make the guild it does the small loading circle thing but never moves from that screen, why!?

cant make guild
gamer452987804
gamer452987804 gamer452987804
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Event cherry blossom PT yet to change

Spin few times only realize the event feature still the old one....however the spin not take into the count
Benny plz help

EVETANG
EVETANG EVETANG
LV.5 Lurker 1year
Home