IGN shizunata

I am very proud of my mom, she is a person who is full of enthusiasm & always works hard. She is a single parent now, who always tries to give the best for us, no one in this world can exceed her love for us, I am really proud to be born from the womb of a great mom, Thank you my lovely mom, Love you so much L(*OεV*)E.

📝this is an very old photo xD, guess who the baby is? (* ̄︶ ̄*)

IGN shizunata
IGN shizunata
IGN shizunata
IGN shizunata IGN shizunata
LV.18 Professional Noob 2mo

Ign : Florynlin

hi guys, let me introduce someone special, he is my very adorable cat 'Dabi' ૮₍。´ᴖ ˔ ᴖ`。₎ა

One year ago my dad saved him in his office when 'Dabi' was about to be dumped, then he became my friend from then on and I'm very happy to have him ♡ᰔ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

While with my family 'Dabi' was sick several times, whether physically injured or otherwise, I was very sad to find out that when he was sick (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) 'Dabi' had no appetite and even became thin. several times I also cried seeing him helplessly sleeping on the bed.

But 'Dabi' has recovered and is active as usual, I'm very happy because 'Dabi' is very precious to me ♡

/)  /)    
      (˶•-•˶)  - for Dabi <3
  ପ/づ  づ ~♡︎

Ign : Florynlin +1
Ign : Florynlin
gamer435988881
gamer435988881 gamer435988881
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

IGN : Jimboo

Hello friends, this is Rafael, my baby, loml.

He is 7 years old. A survivor, just recovered from the virus (Feline distemper) last month. Now it's healthy, so proud of him 💜

IGN : Jimboo +3
IGN : Jimboo
Jimboo
Jimboo Jimboo
LV.21 Fearless 2mo

Ing: NguyênHanh

Hello everybody,
In this warm weather, I would like to introduce my mom to you, she is my love, my pride, my savior, my friend. When I was young, She sacrificed everything she has to raise me up herself because she got divorced from my bad father and then she chose to be a single mom. She gives me the best things in her ability: delicious food, beautiful clothes, vehicles, money to let me have a happy and sufficient life. We relied on each other to go through our darkest ages, I remember that she was pasting to let me eat last noodles once when I was a kid. She tries to earn money as much as she can then save it for me to go to school and raise me up. I was surprised when I see her old pictures, she was a young beautiful woman, she has many gorgeous clothes and jewelries. I cried when I know that she chose to wear old clothes, eat cheap food to give me a better life. Sometimes I disappointed her when I was teenager, I was rebellious and unobeyed but she forgave me and tried to teach me patiently. She loves me more than herself, she treats me like I'm her everything, she gives me precious advises, she accepts who I am. I love her so much from the bottom of my heart. I always try to take care of her like the way she does to me. I hope we will live happily like this forever. I love you mom.
Thanks guy for reading. I hope you will love your mom, your family when you are still able to.

Ing: NguyênHanh +1
Ing: NguyênHanh
Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh
Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

MY BEST FRIEND ALL TIME..🥰🥰🐶🐶...🌹🌹 IGN : PRINC3

I love my pet ❤️, When they are happy, I'm happy. When they are ill, I'm sad. When they die, I mourn them like family. I make no excuses for who I am. I love my pets and I'm proud of them! .....😇😇

I'm thankful for my pet🐶 (Sky) because they complete my family....

Nothing in our life ever make you as happy ,as sad, as exhausted or as incredible proud as dog mother or as being there best friend for lifetime...🥰☺️🥰☺️

MY BEST FRIEND ALL TIME..🥰🥰🐶🐶...🌹🌹             IGN : PRINC3
MY BEST FRIEND ALL TIME..🥰🥰🐶🐶...🌹🌹 IGN : PRINC3
PRINC3
PRINC3 PRINC3
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

My brother, My savior IGN: VENLYN

This is my lil bro his name is Roben. Since long ago I have always wanted a dog but because of my parents don't like it, I never thought I'll be having one. In 2021, I fall sick and everytime I got sick, my parents always grant my wish and here he is lmao.

I had always wanted a Pomeranian breed. When my friends know I wanted to have a dog they introduce me to many pet shop and kettle. Basically I randomly choose one because I'm thinking that I want to have one on that day, and when we just arrive, there are many Pomeranian around 5 or 6 and also other breeds, but somehow my mother directly fall in love with this little one and on that day she agree to take him. They gave us all his information and do you know what is more surprisingly, his birthday is totally the same as mine! Maybe this is what you called by destiny.

First time we brought him to our home, he doesn't even want to go out from his cage. Very curious and somehow terrified. But on second day, little by little he walk over towards me but just in a second he directly run back to his cage. Every single day he will come out a little and go back to his cage. But now he will always stick around me and lick me all over. I can really tell the difference from and then since the day I walk Roben outside on one evening.

On that day, I passed by this street, I know in this area there are many wild dog BUT, usually they are not aggressive. On that day, the wild dog first sleeping but I think somehow they heard footsteps, woke up and immediately run towards me. I don't know why but I become terrified and I directly took Roben into my arm and run away. I know people always say don't run but in that kind of situation if I stay there i don't think I will be safe. The street is very quiet. There are no car nor people passing by. I just keep running and Roben keep barking. In front, there are speed bump and I fell. On the same time Roben stood behind me and keep barking to the 3 dogs that almost reach us. He keep barking even though the size difference are very big. Luckily there are some students from house nearby that maybe disturbed by Roben barking because they're having tuition at that time and after saw the situation, they immediately call for help and chase away the wild dogs. I'm glad I only got some scratches on my knee and palm. Roben is the one who saved me.

I'm very happy and glad to meet Roben and have him in my life💕

⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆
⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆ ⋆ ˚⋆୨୧˚Mio˚୨୧⋆˚ ⋆
LV.19 Sage 2mo

Ign: Krizten

Good day everyone~

i just wanna share my cat family~
first of all i have 4 cats. their name are onigiri (tuxedo), itim(black),Poknat (White), Mother Cat (gray). They are a family because the three cats are real siblings and have the same mother.

im proud to say that. they are the one who kill all the cockcroach AHAHA. anyway the black one cannot be seen if the light are all off. AHAHA he vanished and i will be shocked if he suddenly meow. because i can't see him. he is sweet and kind also he is the most kind out of three silbings. but at the same time he is the weakest one.

onigiri was a one eye cat because it has a reason but i though he will not survive but miracle happen and he survive. he is my most favorite cat. he is like a stalker it always follow me whenever i go. and he is the one who express its emotion. he always smile at me. but sometimes not because he was upset. he will meow and make a cute expression so that i will give him cat food!!!. he doesn't want to be touched by other people. but if it is me he will not be mad but sometimes he is a moody just like me AHHA.

Poknat was a female cat with blue eye. this cat is also kind. itim and her have similar attitude. but her vocal voices is so loud. she love to be pet and always together with her mother. they love to sleep together. they are also marites. they love to look outside. she love to kill cockroach and im happy because i hate those. she and onigiri are like a twin. they are from the same litter.

mother cat is also kind but love to eat and sleep. she doesn't want to be pet unlike her children. and she always become pregnant and in every birth one or two kitten die. and last month she become pregnant again and all her kitten die.but she love her children she always protect them. they have a close bond.

ps. i always have a stratch thnx to them but i still love them specially onigiri. and they are like a band when they are hungry they going to sing so loud.

and fun fact i love onigiri the most because he has a mustache HAHAHAHAH. we found it funny. and im proud to have them as my family. they are the reason why im not lonely.

and they always treat me as their maid. em the person in charge of cleaning their litter and they are happen if i clean it. hays AHHAHAHAHA. im just a maid for them. HAHAHAH

Ign: Krizten +4
Ign: Krizten
Krizten
Krizten Krizten
LV.17 I Love Food 2mo

IGN: Lyshen

Hello this is my daughter ❤️ she's my best gift ever☺️ when I'm tired from work she hugs me and say "I love you mommy" to me. And today is mother's day HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all mommies ❤️💐

Lyshen
Lyshen Lyshen
LV.9 Nomad 2mo

IGN : CHUUNLIE

Intro my cats to you.. his name its embul and goddie

Chuunlie msb
Chuunlie msb Chuunlie msb
LV.17 Sage 2mo

IGN : joeiced

Helloo everyone... 😊
Let me introduce Shiro, my beloved cat 🐱
She's one of my beloved family 🥰 I found her at my office when she was only 1 month old baby, alone, and her mom nowhere to be found 🙈

Me and my hubby decided to take her home, and she's now become our queen 😂 she loves to play and watch Kdrama with my hubby, and I think she's one of a clever cat, as you can see at the picture she will punch the bad guy (either oppa or ahjumma at the movie) 🤣

She's sooo funny, she always make us cheerful everyday 😄 she's around 1 year and 5 months old now, hope you'll be healthy always and having lots of fun while staying with us.

We wanna grow old with you, and we will always love you 🥰🥰🥰

joeiced
joeiced joeiced
LV.18 Sage 2mo

IGN: Draz

this is my son's iguana, he likes iguanas because he thinks iguanas are unique animals.. this iguana is named percy and my son likes to take the iguana for a walk in the green park in my city.

Draz
Draz Draz
LV.16 Sage 2mo

IGN : Renzmei

Introducing my bestie, her name is MIU.
She may be a cute little dog, but she is everything to me.
Sometimes other people ask why I love Miu so much?
Because she also loves me very much and gave her whole life and love just for me.
She will also never betray me like my human friend.
And I also promise to take care of her until the time of our separation.

Renzmei
Renzmei Renzmei
LV.18 Sage 2mo

aimarin

Hwellooo... meet my bro and my sis.
This is my virtual family (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Tho we meet in the game but we are person. we play, hang out and know each other. im so proud of em, they always make me happy and laugh. its been 3years we meet and still counting.
this pic i take when we treasuring for prize on the game, hours goes but still couldnt found the prize.
Sun is so hot. Too bad we forgot to wear SPF lotion so our skin burnt turn to exotic lol. even my bro's gender changed 😁😁😁
We play any game together.
I Ever ask em to play MSB, and when they play
they said: meh, why so hard to get PT on luckybox?
me: IKR 😹😹

BENNY YOU HAVE TO ANSWER THIS. WHY SO HARD TO GET PT ON LUCKYBOX? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aimarin
aimarin
aimarin
aimarin aimarin
LV.22 The Best 2mo

IGN: LAICHEE

LONG POST AHEAD!!!

These are my pets, named Tom (The Gray Cat) and Sky (The White Cat). They've just met a few weeks ago.

Backstory: Sky was adopted by then, because Tom had been kinda sad before because we have lost his brother due to a condition.

At first, Tom was hesitant to play with Sky. But as time went by, he learnt to deal with this little one. Now they've become best friends. I love how they play and bond each time. My family and I really love these cats so much, we really treat them as they were part of our family. I really don't see myself losing them.

This was the last picture that I had with Tom and his brother who had passed away last December. We love and miss you always, Muning! 🥺💞

IGN: LAICHEE +3
IGN: LAICHEE
Laichee
Laichee Laichee
LV.14 Chief 2mo

Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye

I wanna introduce you all to our super star her name is: Sisi, in human years she's like 16 years old but in dog years maybe older.
( she is been living with us since 2006 when she was only 6 months old)

My mom used to treat her like a baby, literally like if she is a baby girl (so spoiled and full or care, pampered and no rules for her), Sisi has her favorite couch on the living room, a normal big couch were guests are supposed to sit when they visit us, and no one is ever allowed to sit there (it belongs to her only), one day my mom got a guest and the guest was asked to have a sit then she choose Sisi's couch (the guest didn't know it belonged to Sisi), my mom and her guest were talking when suddenly Sisi came from one of the rooms she was in (She was very curious by the way) and when she saw the guest sitting on her couch, she jumped from behind, sat behind the guest and started to push with her tiny legs the guest, my mom was a bit embarrassed and explained her guest (that puppy is very spoiled and she loves the couch were you're sitting now) please don't get me wrong but could you please switch the place because she won't stop pushing you away and I'm really sorry for it.

Then when the guest left, my mom was telling Sisi, how could you be so rude and embarrass my guest with your misbehavior? But it didn't work because every time my mom wanted to scold her, she Sisi was standing on her two legs and dancing in a funny way so my mom, will get distracted and forgive her.

Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye +3
Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye
Lizzzye
Lizzzye Lizzzye
LV.21 Supersonic 2mo

Being Proud of My Family Event | IGN: Blackary

This is Monmon our fur baby. He's 3 years old and is a Siamese Cat. Having him in our lives has been a rollercoaster of emotions.

He broke our Smart TV, glass doors, and pots. He played on our circuit breakers like nothing, he peed on our computer monitor, and he almost killed my brother by almost dropping the pot above his head. I'm thinking that I should've named him "Beerus" (God of Destruction).

Despite all that, we still love him. He may not be able to fix the things he broke but he fixed our lives. He only broke things, not our hearts. Without him, our lives would be dry, boring, and colorless.

We are blessed to have him in our lives. We love you, our little monster!

Thank you for having this event, Benny.

IGN: Blackary

Horuka
Horuka Horuka
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ

Momoe is her name. 7 years old this year. Love of my life. Love to be pretty. If the groomer groomed her ugly, she will be emo. So we need to tell her she is pretty and cute. Very fashionable. Pee like a boy, very territorial. If she loves you, she will pushed your hand up to her head for a pet. If she dislike you, BEWARE, she won't let you touch her even an inch 🤣 She knows how to comfort me when I'm down with my depression. And last but not least, she is very protective 🥰

Here are some of her cute, pretty and silly pictures.

Thanks!

ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ +9
ID : ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ ᶰᵃᶰᵃᵐᵒᵐᵒᵉ
LV.22 Super Star 2mo

IGN NGUYET99

A pet dog named Lu. a name that is not special but she is very beloved in my family. It's very close to my dad. always waiting for my dad to come home from work by wagging his tail like Welcome. when dad sleeps it will lie next to dad. and seemed very interested, very close. a lovely member of my family. adorable and docile. that's all i would recommend to my gamers. The youngest member of my family. thanks but who read my story.

IGN NGUYET99
IGN NGUYET99
Nguyệt Nguyễn
Nguyệt Nguyễn Nguyệt Nguyễn
LV.19 Sage 2mo
Home