Lizzzye LV.21 Supersonic
May 5, 2022, 09:51 AM 202 read

Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye

[Closed] Proud of My Family

I wanna introduce you all to our super star her name is: Sisi, in human years she's like 16 years old but in dog years maybe older. ( she is been living with us since 2006 when she was only 6 months old) My mom used to treat her like a baby, literally like if she is a baby girl (so spoiled and full or care, pampered and no rules for her), Sisi has her favorite couch on the living room, a normal big couch were guests are supposed to sit when they visit us, and no one is ever allowed to sit there (it belongs to her only), one day my mom got a guest and the guest was asked to have a sit then she choose Sisi's couch (the guest didn't know it belonged to Sisi), my mom and her guest were talking when suddenly Sisi came from one of the rooms she was in (She was very curious by the way) and when she saw the guest sitting on her couch, she jumped from behind, sat behind the guest and started to push with her tiny legs the guest, my mom was a bit embarrassed and explained her guest (that puppy is very spoiled and she loves the couch were you're sitting now) please don't get me wrong but could you please switch the place because she won't stop pushing you away and I'm really sorry for it. Then when the guest left, my mom was telling Sisi, how could you be so rude and embarrass my guest with your misbehavior? But it didn't work because every time my mom wanted to scold her, she Sisi was standing on her two legs and dancing in a funny way so my mom, will get distracted and forgive her.

My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye image 2
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye image 3
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye image 4
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Proud of my Family IGN: Lizzzye image 5

Comment 0

Home