Krizten LV.17 I Love Food
May 7, 2022, 08:50 PM 111 read

Ign: Krizten

[Closed] Proud of My Family

Good day everyone~   i just wanna share my cat family~ first of all i have 4 cats. their name are onigiri (tuxedo), itim(black),Poknat (White), Mother Cat (gray). They are a family because the three cats are real siblings and have the same mother.   im proud to say that. they are the one who kill all the cockcroach AHAHA. anyway the black one cannot be seen if the light are all off. AHAHA he vanished and i will be shocked if he suddenly meow. because i can't see him. he is sweet and kind also he is the most kind out of three silbings. but at the same time he is the weakest one.   onigiri was a one eye cat because it has a reason but i though he will not survive but miracle happen and he survive. he is my most favorite cat. he is like a stalker it always follow me whenever i go. and he is the one who express its emotion. he always smile at me. but sometimes not because he was upset. he will meow and make a cute expression so that i will give him cat food!!!. he doesn't want to be touched by other people. but if it is me he will not be mad but sometimes he is a moody just like me AHHA.   Poknat was a female cat with blue eye. this cat is also kind. itim and her have similar attitude. but her vocal voices is so loud. she love to be pet and always together with her mother. they love to sleep together. they are also marites. they love to look outside. she love to kill cockroach and im happy because i hate those. she and onigiri are like a twin. they are from the same litter.   mother cat is also kind but love to eat and sleep. she doesn't want to be pet unlike her children. and she always become pregnant and in every birth one or two kitten die. and last month she become pregnant again and all her kitten die.but she love her children she always protect them. they have a close bond.   ps. i always have a stratch thnx to them but i still love them specially onigiri. and they are like a band when they are hungry they going to sing so loud.   and fun fact i love onigiri the most because he has a mustache HAHAHAHAH. we found it funny. and im proud to have them as my family. they are the reason why im not lonely.   and they always treat me as their maid. em the person in charge of cleaning their litter and they are happen if i clean it. hays AHHAHAHAHA. im just a maid for them. HAHAHAH

My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ign: Krizten image 2
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ign: Krizten image 3
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ign: Krizten image 4
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ign: Krizten image 5
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ign: Krizten image 6

Comment 0

Home