Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh LV.3 Lurker
May 9, 2022, 05:58 AM 136 read

Ing: NguyênHanh

[Closed] Proud of My Family

Hello everybody, In this warm weather, I would like to introduce my mom to you, she is my love, my pride, my savior, my friend. When I was young, She sacrificed everything she has to raise me up herself because she got divorced from my bad father and then she chose to be a single mom. She gives me the best things in her ability: delicious food, beautiful clothes, vehicles, money to let me have a happy and sufficient life. We relied on each other to go through our darkest ages, I remember that she was pasting to let me eat last noodles once when I was a kid. She tries to earn money as much as she can then save it for me to go to school and raise me up. I was surprised when I see her old pictures, she was a young beautiful woman, she has many gorgeous clothes and jewelries. I cried when I know that she chose to wear old clothes, eat cheap food to give me a better life. Sometimes I disappointed her when I was teenager, I was rebellious and unobeyed but she forgave me and tried to teach me patiently. She loves me more than herself, she treats me like I'm her everything, she gives me precious advises, she accepts who I am. I love her so much from the bottom of my heart. I always try to take care of her like the way she does to me. I hope we will live happily like this forever. I love you mom. Thanks guy for reading. I hope you will love your mom, your family when you are still able to.

My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ing: NguyênHanh image 2
My Secret Bistro: [Closed] Proud of My Family - Ing: NguyênHanh image 3

Comment 6

• gamer214860673 LV.12 Chief May 9, 2022, 06:58 PM

may god bless ur mom and give her happy and healthy long life ❤

• Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh LV.3 Lurker May 16, 2022, 04:22 PM

thank you, she's great <3

• Korisse LV.3 Lurker May 10, 2022, 08:59 AM

thanks for sharing your touching and inspiring story. what a great mom you have. happy mother's day!

• Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh LV.3 Lurker May 16, 2022, 04:23 PM

thank you ^^ I write it with all feeling from bottom of my heart

• xTina LV.3 Lurker May 11, 2022, 01:13 PM

Aw you're gonna make me cry. I think she's very brave to leave your old lives behind. And I'm sure she's happy she did because your dad wouldn't be a good one for you. Young girls can be so incredibly strong when they become moms. I feel you're both very lucky to have each other. She's still very beautiful. and not all women likes jewelry after all, I don't, they can be very heavy and quite a burden lol!

• Lâm Nguyễn Nguyên Hanh LV.3 Lurker May 16, 2022, 04:34 PM

they become diamonds. the shine like stars on the sky. I love her and try to make her happy all the time in my ability. I hope you will be strong like my mom and you would have a happier family than mine ^^

Home