Rumble Rematch

Hi Devs, could you consider adding a revenge/rematch option in Devil Rumble ?
It's sooo frustrating losing win streak by accident when a single rematch would right the wrongs

Rumble Rematch
BencoSensei
BencoSensei BencoSensei
LV.4 Lurker 2d

Remembering Aurora issue

I recently aquired Remembering Aurora, but her icon is blank, same issue for her leveling tree, up to her level 50 costume unlock, all blank.

Top left of Image, she is blank.

Remembering Aurora issue
Remembering Aurora issue
xDCx
xDCx xDCx
LV.2 Lurker 8d

GIVE BACK FRENCH TRANSLATE

Bonjour, Hello folks.
i'm a french players and since sometime, i notice something ( i play DC since the pre-order) bad : since mitra is awake now ( i don't remember the ragna break season..)...ALL TEXTS : Child awaken, ragna story, secondary story, EVERYTHING with TEXTS are in english now !
And there are NOT french texts !

*sigh*

Judas, diablos (pracel now) upgrade, i can't just read the ragna story AGAIN ! BUUUUUUTTTTT my game is on in "french" my screen is in french, the underworld is in french, i don't understand why...

So, if somebody have any answers about that,Talk ! Please, i want understand.

GIVE BACK FRENCH TRANSLATE
Dr Freud
Dr Freud Dr Freud
LV.8 Nomad 13d

Re:birth labyrinth low coin rewards

Today I noticed that all the 5 rebirth labyrinth rewards are fixed at 200 coins... But I remember to gain 16000 coins per day!

What happened?

It takes about 211000 coins to clear one board, and now we can make only 1000 coins per day... so we are able to clear a board after 211 days! 😱

Raiden2
Raiden2 Raiden2
LV.10 The Best 23d

Myra spa skin inanimate

I got Myra and her spa skin. When I go to it there is no motion at all. If I tap on her the expression will change but it's still just a static image. Am I the only one with this problem?

Myra spa skin inanimate
gamer955612202 gamer955612202
LV.2 Lurker 23d

Skipping A.I.'s dialogues in Devil Rumble will result in black screen.

I noticed that you can now skipping A.I.'s ranking reward dialogues in Devil Rumble. However, if you do that, you'll end up with a black screen instead of the usual rival list at the end of the dialogue. There's no way to get out of that screen other than force closing the app.

Here's what I did:
- Skipped A.I. first few dialogues.
- Watched the ranking.
- Didn't skipped the ending dialogues.
- Ended up with black screen instead of rival list.

This problem occurred on both Global and JP version. I'm using iOS.

Skipping A.I.'s dialogues in Devil Rumble will result in black screen.
Kharl
Kharl Kharl
LV.23 Wizard 24d

Anyway to switch accounts?

I got logged out from GameCenter a couple days ago and I know this was an issue people where having. So I went on logging in through Apple Id which prompted me to make a new account. Once I got to the main screen and tried to transfer my data from GameCenter which then did not allow me to as it say its linked to another account and was wondering if there was a way to switch back to my GameCenter account?

Anyway to switch accounts?
Cerberus
Cerberus Cerberus
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity!

Dear CM,

This is to report inconsistent results (as compared to the official Endless Duels guide, which I copied and pasted the relevant section below) in match scores for both the offense and defense team in the Endless Duel.

In last week's (week 2) Frontier Duel (3* teams), I was matched to a friend Spikeman 3x in a row. With some lucky RNG I somehow won all 3, and gained 9/9/10 points. However, since we are both in a discord group, he posted a screenshot of his duel log showing him losing 10/10/11 points. I've attached both mine and his screenshots showing the discrepancy.

Please confirm that Endless Duel's scoring system is NOT working as intended. Currently, defenses are being punished harder.

★ 《Endless Duel》 Scores & Ranking
- In 《Endless Duel》, the scores decrease when defeated **in proportion to the scores that are earned when winning.**

Example) In UNLIMITED DUEL, **if the offense gains +9 scores when winning a battle, the defeated defense loses -9 scores.**
If the offense loses -16 scores when the challenge fails, the victorious defense gets +16 scores.

Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity! +1
Endless match scores not as stated in official guide. Offense and Defense scores are NOT in parity!
OhPeach OhPeach
LV.7 Nomad 1mo

GameCenter login not working?

My account kicked me out and won't let me log back in, is the GameCenter login not working for anyone else?

GameCenter login not working?
cherrybolthades824
cherrybolthades824 cherrybolthades824
LV.6 Nomad 2mo

In-game News not working anymore

In-game News not working anymore +1
In-game News not working anymore
dikstra
dikstra dikstra
LV.19 Sage 2mo

Mis-matched timer in-game to patch notes

The in-game timer shows the Clotho 1% pickup banner ending at 2300 CDT today, 7/31, however, the patch notes show it going through to Aug 3 (the typical cycle). Why is it ending early?

Mis-matched timer in-game to patch notes +1
Mis-matched timer in-game to patch notes
muymanwell muymanwell
LV.11 Chief 2mo

What?

I literally had more then 1k towels ..

What happened?

What?
What?
Rozen Rozen
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Bugs?

Odysseus hasn't been released but his spa skin appears in spa parade. Is this bugs or what?

Bugs? +1
Bugs?
Ivy Felissa
Ivy Felissa Ivy Felissa
LV.23 Genius 2mo

Can't use 4 star Evo 5 stars for evolutions

I evo my 4 stars to 5 stars so I can get some Evo fodders,

for some reason, when I go to the evolutions pages for my 5 stars, it only shows the original 5 stars but not those who Evo from 4 stars.

I want to know if this is my problem or what's going on?

Can't use 4 star Evo 5 stars for evolutions
gamer823645459
gamer823645459 gamer823645459
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Best drive goal

Dear CM,

Which goal we've got to reach to earn the prize on "Vote for Best Drive Skill" event? (https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/1729/posts/5406151/event-vote-for-best-drive-skill)

It's dubious, since since the title of the event say us to vote, but on "event reward", it says the prize will be given upon reaching 200+ COMMENTS, not votes.

BTW, we already have 461 votes, which would grant us the prize accordingly to the event's title, but we still have 136 comments, which is far away from what we need if it is the comments that really matter.

Best drive goal
MatheusFranca95
MatheusFranca95 MatheusFranca95
LV.17 Sage 3mo

( ・᷄ ︵・᷅ ) Urgent - Again, no one has WB hot time event

Dear Devs!

The WB Hot time event was not activated for anyone. You played it once, on October 5, 2019 (Saturday), during Sorrowful Tethis....

Please fix the problem urgently, even if it's a weekend!

Thank you.

Naomi
Naomi Naomi
LV.18 Shadow 3mo

Fix Crystal counter on MoaMoa Coconut P....

Hi
The "10x Crystal Summoning" counter on MoaMoa Paradise is not working with 10x Crystal Summoning Soul Cards, only wirh 10x Crystal Summoning Childs.

- I was happy was considered, and that is the reality:

Did not worked witj:
Worked:
Id for reference c3hamavzavrk

Thanks

Fix Crystal counter on MoaMoa Coconut P.... +2
Fix Crystal counter on MoaMoa Coconut P....
iV7
iV7 iV7
LV.6 Nomad 3mo

Purchasing Items

I have DC for tap, wanted to purchase for summoning tickets. Then it turns out that my Google account cannot be used to pay. Why is there no option to used my google account even though its currently linked to the game?

Purchasing Items
Purchasing Items
Mertceptic Mertceptic
LV.5 Lurker 3mo

[EMERGENCY] It is not acceptable for the futur !?

Hello, Dev's Team !

The hour is very, very SERIOUS!

Could I have some explanation about this story? :
CN : https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5403543?page=2#comments
GL : https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5403849/statistical-survey-shows-that-the-claimed-lupin-drawing-probability-may-be-inauthentic

June 3 was my birthday, you finally gave me "Lupin" on this fabulous game, about which I speak with passion, I am even moderator on the TapTap forum thank you again for your attention.

Please read my post carefully and understand the gravity of the situation, the Lupine banner was eagerly awaited, trusting you I didn't know you could do internal hacks on his banner stats, unfortunately I'm forced to see, that in addition to this problem I promoted this character, and I told my community to summon all the crystals on this character because he is very good, in the end you betrayed my trust by making this banner illegal , not genuine.

Following this betrayal I would like the restitution of all the crystals on this banner spent, because for some there are some who have spent up to 120k crystals for 1 single copy, and it is very serious.

You have to take responsibility for your actions, otherwise with this destroyed trust you will lose me (I am not worth anything I put 0 € in the game but I talk about you and I have been doing content on you for 3 years now practically), and lose a lot of players.

I invite all players to make a ticket to request a full refund of the Lupine banner for this absolute scandal, thanks to the Chinese community for responding to the issue, I also stand by your side to restore order, the justice and trust on Destiny Child, otherwise unfortunately this game is going to have to die in my house.

I also bounce back from the worldboss problem, you ask to kill 250 - 300 - 350 ... but as worldboss exists we never exceeded this number, it would be time to reduce their health or leave a HOT TIME in in permanently, we are not the Korean server.

This compensation does practically nothing of all the resources accumulated over time for his banner, I find it really light, even if it is better than nothing many would see this compensation as an insult because the theft is much more important, there is evidence, not to mention the unacceptable behavior of some members of your team.

If you have any arguments to prove to me that the theft did not take place, I am ready to read your arguments.

Please believe in the assurance of my sincere greetings,

Greetings,

ZelphuS

ZelphuS
ZelphuS ZelphuS
LV.23 Good Leader 3mo

Ignited Lupin Drive Skill can be a downgrade.

When lupin drive gets ignited, it changes offensive stance to 3 dark type allies that are the highest atk instead of only Dark Attackers.

This is a potential nerf to the skill considering non-attacker Dark units could have more attack (it's obviously not expected to happen, but later on there's going to be a dark unit that gives double edge to random 5 dark units so you can totally have more attack on non-attacker units).

Considering the first part of the drive gives buffs to only attackers, it makes no sense that Offensive Stance is no longer exclusive to Attackers. The ignited skill is more or less a nerf if your highest atk units aren't attackers.

Since no ignited skill should be a nerf to the skill, I think the drive skill should be updated to say 3 Dark Type Attackers of the highest atk than just 3 Dark type Allies.

Ignited Lupin Drive Skill can be a downgrade.
tachiiderps tachiiderps
LV.10 Nomad 3mo

CM Shift*

Greetings, reliable one.

The clean up crew is on the way.

We need you to understand why you must delay deleting any spam for a short while. The higher ups at 7r6 will be coming here, and they will personally terminate their business dealings with those who violated their terms of use and end the spam.

Please read this post so you and the team can understand what's about to happen.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5398070/destroying-spammers

CM Shift*
Toeknee
Toeknee Toeknee
LV.23 Warrior 4mo

For god sake... can any overseer please "PLEASE " Kick anyone that post the 7r6.com. am getting tire

To whom it may concern... I believe we all tired of all the boots and spams, most have the 7r6 address. I think it should be easy to pin point and kick any account that keeps spamming with that in their post!!

For god sake... can any overseer please "PLEASE " Kick anyone that post the 7r6.com. am getting tire
Alfonso Garcia
Alfonso Garcia Alfonso Garcia
LV.13 Chief 4mo

I just wanted to say

Moderators. You failed us, and your employer.

You've allowed spambots to kill what's left of the crippled forum for days now.

With that I wanted to say, moderators and spammers, into the lake of fire with you. Yes you too our dear CM ALT.

Moot ? You're going to keep Moot after they broke this site so we'll never know if someone is talking to us unless we in the random future look back. Meanwhile the regulars continue to vanish.

Very soon, and I mean right now all that'll be left here will be spambots, mods, and newbies browsing through the low quality garbage which now dominates YOUR global community.

I suggest you find a Samurai who'll hear everything the community writes while removing the cancer that brings shame to your platform.

Also, I haven't forgotten about you my haters. Into the lake of fire with you too.

I just wanted to say
I just wanted to say
Toeknee
Toeknee Toeknee
LV.23 Warrior 4mo

Bugs

Bugs
Bugs
Ivy Felissa
Ivy Felissa Ivy Felissa
LV.23 Genius 5mo

Devil Pass Season 74 issue

Dear CMs!

I just bought the new Devil Pass. Made some missions (extract onyx, level skills, enhance equipment) but the pass points were not added. I attached some screenshots, you can see, no increase in the tier level and therefore, I cannot even claim the new rewards.

Could you look at what could be the problem? Is it just me or everyone has it? The missions were completed and collected after the Pass was purchased.

My in game id:
bqc017z97eom

Thank you!

Naomi
Naomi Naomi
LV.18 Shadow 5mo

Missing

Am I missing something? Was I supposed to collect or do something for this?

Missing
Missing
Chlobsy
Chlobsy Chlobsy
LV.26 Rare Candy 5mo

Additional Child Slots

Can we get like +500 more child slots? I collect child's, even the useless ones.

Additional Child Slots
Kitty Eater
Kitty Eater Kitty Eater
LV.4 Lurker 5mo

Solved!... Gold Dungeon decrease?!

Hi DC Team,
The amount of gold in the gold dungeon was reduced to the 10%?
Is not missing a 0?

I have not the screenshot before, but now is to little the gold amount.

Solved!...  Gold Dungeon decrease?! +1
Solved!... Gold Dungeon decrease?!
iV7
iV7 iV7
LV.6 Nomad 5mo

Post removed without explanation?

Could I have a specific reason why my post concerning ignition for Artemis was removed by Admin?

I know there's been a lot of spam recently, perhaps my post was mistakenly identified as spam and removed unintentionally?

Thank you

P. Argonaut
P. Argonaut P. Argonaut
LV.22 Insomniac 5mo

Am I somehow building Artemis wrong?

I equipped her with Attack & Crit and as she's slowly leveled, I have suddenly noticed recently that most of her magic damage on tap started to be resisted in a large amount of instances. Is there a reason why her bonus damage seems to be considered a debuff instead of just pure bonus damage like I recall Virupa's was in the raid she released with?

Am I somehow building Artemis wrong?
Relamir Relamir
LV.6 Nomad 5mo

Support and Call buttons have disappeared from Ragna screen?!

I'm not a new player and have played many raids; these buttons have been there since this raid started but sometime in the last few hours ago they both vanished! I know this hasn't happened to everyone because I am still getting Support requests from friends. Restarting the game doesn't help. Everything else still seems to work fine. Any ideas?

Yakikorosu Yakikorosu
LV.2 Lurker 5mo

'Aid / Support' buff name

I have the Newbie Mona, she has an ability to grant the Aid buff.
I can only view her ignition skill adjustments since I haven't actually ignited her. One of those ignition adjustments stops calling the buff "Aid" in favor of "Support". The icon stays the same but perhaps it means a "Support" buff would overwrite an "Aid" buff but not vice versa.

Now comes a new child with more or less the same buff, and her description calls the buff "Support" even before the ignition. And of course I don't have her ignited. I do, however, have her on my raid team and when she throws her buffs around, the green popups display that icon when the buff lands. And those popups call the buff "Aid." That cannot be reasonably explained as anything other than a mistake.

I also don't have the Maiden Miku who is the third child that has Aid in her arsenal, so I don't know how she is affected by the Aid / Support business.

Seems to me all instances of that buff referred to as "Support" are erroneous and should be converted to Aid.

'Aid / Support' buff name
Kara Sol Stay Calm Kara Sol Stay Calm
LV.20 Supersonic 5mo

Semele Slide Skill Effect Targeting

As you can see in screenshot, Semele Slide Skill Effect target became Semele herself and Obese Ice Bat.
There is no way that Ice Bat's attack is higher than Virupa's.

So my question is: if there are no more dark childs, targeting becomes random? Because Skill targets Dark/Highest ATK units I'm guessing that both of this requirements must be answered for the effect not to be random.

If this is intentional - Semele is not that good for other content. :(

Unnow
Unnow Unnow
LV.9 Nomad 5mo

[BUG] Translation or text error bug in mission pass !

Hi Dev's

I stream this fabulous game, but I see a problem in the text for this new mission pass :
Semele true name = Navi false name error
Artemis true name = Hel false name error

In description about the quest for complete the mission !

Thanks dev's for this good game and I really need LUPIN in next update aha ! :D

ZelphuS
ZelphuS ZelphuS
LV.23 Good Leader 5mo

so i've bough an item on the store and didn't get it what should i do? and i can't find "sync"

so i can't find this "Sync Purchases" on android anyone know's where it is?

so i've bough an item on the store and didn't get it what should i do? and i can't find "sync"
Akuma
Akuma Akuma
LV.2 Lurker 6mo

[FEEDBACK] Extend the upcoming Hall of Rebirth event by one week

It has come to many players' attention that the we are receiving a double mileage event for the Hall of Rebirth tomorrow. However many players feel unprepared due to the lack of 4 star Childs and sudden notification. We feel frustrated that we only have one week to participate in the event and if possible, an extension of one week can be given to us. Thank you for your time and consideration.

[FEEDBACK] Extend the upcoming Hall of Rebirth event by one week
Luxurybrand777
Luxurybrand777 Luxurybrand777
LV.5 Lurker 6mo

Identical Skill Names (But Different Damage)

Both Korra and Tisiphone have a skill called, "Earthen Sword Titan". The skill descriptions are identical although the damage is different. I'm assuming that one of these was supposed to be "Earthen Sword Titan II" or something similar.

Identical Skill Names (But Different Damage)
VeritasX VeritasX
LV.4 Lurker 6mo

Keeping the community on Moot is not vialble anymore (about spam and spreading of dangerous content)

Dear mods,

It breaks my heart to say that, but please consider closing Moot community, as it is not welcoming to players anymore.
There has been more spam lately than players posts, junk posts that are still there 3 days after reported, dangerous links are spreading fast and not being removed fast enough. It seems the community is abandoned, without any support from the developers. It is clear that it is not viable keeping any community on Moot, even the "Plug" ones.
So please, think in the community welfare and safety, and officially shut down the Moot community, providing us a welcoming community on another platform.
Again, it is sad to say ghat, but keeping a community in a seemingly abandoned platform isn't vialble nor safe. So please, give us a new home to go!

Keeping the community on Moot is not vialble anymore (about spam and spreading of dangerous content)
MatheusFranca95
MatheusFranca95 MatheusFranca95
LV.17 Sage 6mo

Overheating Issues.

Was wondering if y'all could please optimize the game much more in the next coming updates. My Device is starting to overheat now because of it. This is starting to get ridiculous

Overheating Issues.
MissLoli
MissLoli MissLoli
LV.2 Lurker 6mo

Spam?

Whats with the random spam posts lately. Theres been 3 in just a day or two. Cant a mod delete them? They all have links that are probably dangerous.

Spam?
HaloGod3330 HaloGod3330
LV.11 Chief 6mo

Regarding the Home Screen...

Is there a way for users to manipulate icons on the home screen? It's getting a bit crowded and I'm wondering if there's a way for us to disable certain icons from showing up. For example, I don't really use the Moot/FB icons and I don't plan on purchasing the Monthly Package or Level Up blessing packages. So, those icons just kinda sit there. Add the premium attendance icon (2nd anniversary package was worth btw, many thanks for that) and now the Childs we frame center screen now have a weird little icon covering their bits.

Just wondering if there were a way to add an option to disable or move around icons. Perhaps a settings or background add-on.

Also, thanks very much for adding perma-Child location on home screen! Just noticed it today when I was messing around with the home screen

Regarding the Home Screen...
Paul Green Paul Green
LV.20 S 6mo

Navbar Keeps Disappearing!

Android, global version from google play. I have to toggle the navigation bar visibility (it keeps disappearing) every time the app is in the background for too long and it closes itself. Doesn't appear to happen when the app stays in the foreground or when I intentionally close the app with the back button menu. If it's only in the background for a minute or so it's usually fine.

I'm using a Galaxy Note10+ on Android 11, happened on Android 10 as well. Doesn't appear to be a Samsung deep sleep-related thing because I went through and disabled all of that, but it could be something else they've done under the hood. Thanks in advance!

Navbar Keeps Disappearing!
TJS
TJS TJS
LV.2 Lurker 6mo

Notifications no longer working?

I haven't been getting any notifications for over a week. Is it just me, or something to do with the switch to Band?

Notifications no longer working? +2
Notifications no longer working?
P. Argonaut
P. Argonaut P. Argonaut
LV.22 Insomniac 6mo

Graphical glitch?

I noticed that the team display on the home screen shows a white outline and no elemental alignment on characters to the right of ignited characters.

Anyone else notice this, or is it just me? Not a big problem, just thought it was odd.

Graphical glitch? +1
Graphical glitch?
P. Argonaut
P. Argonaut P. Argonaut
LV.22 Insomniac 6mo

Slide Skill not working properly

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5380453/major-problem-with-ignition-do-not-ignite-these-units

If the ability isn't going to be fixed but the description updated instead then I just want cores + dark 5-star tickets equal to what I spent.

My ID is br54mxv3vpex

Slide Skill not working properly
Bearsss Bearsss
LV.13 Chief 7mo

Game crashes

It seems the servers have a problem,game keeps doing this and doesn't alow me to login. Connection is good on my end BTW.

Game crashes
Game crashes
Rozen Rozen
LV.3 Lurker 7mo

Incomplete sort menu for weapons

The Filter&Sort menu for Weapons lack sort by enchantments and by ATK, other equipment category is correct.

Incomplete sort menu for weapons +1
Incomplete sort menu for weapons
Leofarr
Leofarr Leofarr
LV.12 Chief 7mo

Costume Archive is missing the previous update skins

I hope it's just a display issue and not something more serious. Example pic shows the Special skin section and there aren't Trainee Neptune, Mars, Saturn costumes (I guess Venus too).

dikstra
dikstra dikstra
LV.19 Sage 7mo

Lanfei's Shop - Frozen Screen

Hey, anyone else get a screen freeze when opening Lanfei's Shop? I usually go in once a day to claim the free weapon enchantment stones or w/e. It started 3 days ago, if it's just me, maybe it's time for a new tablet. This will be the 3rd - 4th annoying thing my tablet does when playing DC!

Info about my tablet:
Samsung Tab A (2019)
Android 10, 32gb 2gb ram
Playing From Google Play Store

Lanfei's Shop - Frozen Screen
SimExa
SimExa SimExa
LV.26 Insomniac 7mo

Platinum boxes not dropping 5* ?

Hey,
I know there was a patch recently that awarded us plenty of 5* for wrong summons from platinum boxes.
Ever since the patch I'm not seeing any 5* summons, don't know if I'm just unlucky or it's now bugged again?
Just checking tho, might be just very low drop rate?
Thanks!

Platinum boxes not dropping 5* ?
DoT
DoT DoT
LV.7 Avatar 7mo
Home