Whats wrong with this picture?

ID:bua7t9v7obrs

I have been declimbing the ladder from my placement in silver league for weeks. I had 9000 points and every week it got more and more absurd. Now i drifted into bronze league and i get these clones with all the same teams to fight. Those must be freshly hacked bots, or else i cant explain this shit. Pls dev do something, because that takes my joy from playing, just like many other honest, real players.

Deciden
Deciden Deciden
LV.7 Nomad 3d

Free 3ticket x5 ad watcher never reset for me!!!

Last night after 9pm PST, I noticed that the 3 free tickets ad watcher never reset, I closed DC down and waited for 10:30 still nothing. Then I did some dailies and watched the other ads. Still nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and went to bed. Went to work came back and booted DC back up to still nothing.
Screenshot was from midnight before I uninstalled. I was never able to claim any tickets from watching ads as it showed 0/5.

Smooth
Smooth Smooth
LV.8 Nomad 4d

New Sweep feature...

Event Dungeons Sweep is a godsend, but.

I discovered that doing a full sweep or sweep of a single element nets you less exp than it should.

Here are my screenshots:

This Willow is brand new:
We are placing him into our sweep team for Expert Water Enhancement Dungeon, look at the amount of exp it should give us - 320:
We sweep once:
Results are as expected, no problems here:
Here is our Willow now:
Now, we will do 2x sweep, same dungeon, same team, same Willow:
Results are sus now (Willow expected to be lvl 2 after 2 more dungeon runs):
Looking at our Willow - he has 640 exp, but we did 3 runs, he should have lvl 2 and 145 exp!
As you can see, no more tickets left, we did all 3 runs, got ourselves normal amount of slimes, but exp - just as if we did 2 runs.
Let's do another test! Same Willow, same team, Expert Wood Enhancement Dungeon, 3/3 tickets. Gives same amount of exp as water ones - 320.
Doing full sweep - 3 runs...
Results are still sus.
And Willow is crying because he got exp for 6 runs as if he did 3 runs.

I don't think it's normal.

New Sweep feature... +12
New Sweep feature...
Unnow
Unnow Unnow
LV.14 Chief 13d

Burst 15 seems to have the incorrect reward

The Core Box for Burst level 15 contains 33 core materials, which doesn't really make sense. As is, not only does it not follow the pattern of the other levels, but it also seems strictly worse than the level 10 reward. While I'm told this has always been the case, this still seems like a mistake that has not been addressed.

Levels 6-9 reward 33 core mats each
Level 10 rewards a box with 33 core mats, a 5* ticket, and a prism SC ticket

Levels 11-14 reward 66 core mats each
Level 15 rewards a box with 33 core mats and a 5* water ticket

Levels 16-19 reward 99 core mats each
Level 20 rewards an Amp Core Lucky Box, a Child Select, and an SC Select

Burst 15 seems to have the incorrect reward +2
Burst 15 seems to have the incorrect reward
Tock
Tock Tock
LV.4 Lurker 13d

Child does not appear in HoR

I have this Bathory that i've wanted to use as fodder since i got a better bathory from the lisa's missions, but shes does not appear in HoR nor while Extracting Onyx.
She's also not in exploration nor on a team.

Bael
Bael Bael
LV.3 Lurker 13d

Month package bug

Anyone got their monthly package reduced? I just bought it on the 11th and it'd telling me I have less than 2 days left. And I don't see monthly package I & II in the shop.

Month package bug +1
Month package bug
Kitty Eater
Kitty Eater Kitty Eater
LV.4 Lurker 15d

event dungeon sweep overflow bug

usually when you sweep, if you have child space but go over the child limit during sweep, it will still allow you to receive the overflow childs.

so for instance, there is full enhance child event right now. if i sweep, it will only give me the overflow for one of the dungeons. it shows that i will receive all the rewards, but when i check to see my roster, it only gave me from one of them.

for further explanation, i had 699/700. i tested first to see if overflow worked. so i did fire enhanced sweep. it gave me all fire rewards so i was at 704/700. so i went back down to 699/700 and tried with remaining 4/5 dungeons and it showed i got rewards from them all, but when i checked my childs, i only got the water dungeon rewards so i was at 707/700. i didnt get the light/wood/dark rewards

event dungeon sweep overflow bug
emsee
emsee emsee
LV.5 Lurker 17d

Bug with exploration

Hi I don’t know if the is has been reported but there is an issue when you send to explore for any amount of hours , there seems to be like over 33 min extra on the timer.

Bug with exploration
Bug with exploration
Shad2225
Shad2225 Shad2225
LV.2 Lurker 17d

I can't say I appreciate this...

I finally made a 'one shot one kill' yet I have no option to post my screenshots. I see others posting theirs so it's possible for them. So what gives?

I can't say I appreciate this...
Aric J. Peabody
Aric J. Peabody Aric J. Peabody
LV.10 Nomad 17d

HoR Mileage Event ended 1 day earlier

HOR Mileage Event already ended today, Sep. 14, eventhough patchnotes says it will end on tomorrow's maintenance. The 'event' logo disappeared

2B
2B 2B
LV.12 Chief 19d

Summer event attendance 5* ticket mail bug

The 2 5* tickets from summer attendance are stacked and we’re only able to claim one of them

Samael Samael Samael

ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 23d

Samael skill charge bug

So what is going on? Half of WB has already passed without a fix. This is really hurting our damages and potential rewards for the whole server. Please give us a status update on the issue. Don’t play dead now.

Samael skill charge bug
Samael skill charge bug
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 25d

Problems

1. As tested, Samael as a supporter has the same cool down time and skill charge speed of an attacker.

Please fix this ASAP as it severely impacts her performance in wb.

Also consider fixing Tiamat’s 9 second CD.

2. False advertising

There’s a mistranslation in Chinese of the soul carta ‘the bloody teatime’.

In Chinese, it says it will increase the skill gauge, without any mentions to the requirement of units need to get hit in order for the effect to work.

This has mislead the majority of the Chinese players to assume that it would have worked similarly to ‘tokeikas uninvited guest’.

The actual power gap between the 2 effects are quite huge. And quite a few players bought this carta package assuming it has the same effect from the description, only to find out now that they are scammed by false advertisement.

I also urge you to carefully examine various gameplay related descriptions. There have been several occasions in the last few months where you didn’t provide the full details of carta requirement in your update notes. I was also one of the victim to have heavily invested before knowing the limitations.

For ‘reciprocating kiss’, you never specified that it’s limited to dark element in your update notes. So I assumed it works for all elements and bought the package only to find out later that it only works for dark.

There has to be compensations made to players affected by these false advertisement.

3. Where is the promised friend slot expansion?

https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/5454083/bug

Problems +4
Problems
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 1mo

HoR Restoration seems...buged?

So today we have an ongoing HoR event, the event is supposedly give double mileage. To have a 100% we have to sacrifice 120 bgs and 40 4* units. Today I gamble some but somehow I lost around 160 bgs. I started at 518 bgs (I didn't remember correctly, but sure enough it was 517 or 518) and down to 357 now.

I did some 12,5%, 20%, 30% and eventually used 10% until maxed the bar. In the end I spent around 160 bgs. I thought 120 was the max amount of the guarantee. Was this a bug? or did I just F*** up? or did the system had "the more you sacrifice the more you save" thing?

Someone please help me to clarify this.

HoR Restoration seems...buged?
Lierchan
Lierchan Lierchan
LV.4 Lurker 1mo

Scald is applied to Sunbeach Mona instead of boss Xenie

Boss Xenie was inflicted by Burn from Sunbeach Mona. However, Scald effect was applied to Sunbeach Mona instead of boss Xenie.

Kharl
Kharl Kharl
LV.24 Wizard 1mo

Issue on forging the account forging count

I just tried to forge the core materal box. After I click the forge, I did not find the box in my chest or item box. Help!

gamer829873529
gamer829873529 gamer829873529
LV.1 Mootie 1mo

Sweeping in Underground gives no Onyx

Hello there,

someone noticed that they didn't get any onyx rewards from sweeping the underground as you normally would when playing without the sweep feature.

I've tested it myself and indeed there is no onyx to be had in my sweep either.

Please fix this as soon as possible, thanks.

Sweep:
Non-Sweep:

Thanks in advance.

Sweeping in Underground gives no Onyx +1
Sweeping in Underground gives no Onyx
Lynxy
Lynxy Lynxy
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Hacking

This guy has been hacking and stayed on the rank for a week, yet you didn’t ban him after the reward calculation took place? This is not acceptable, there needs to be compensation for the players, especially for the rankers who were unfairly affected.

Hacking +1
Hacking
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 2mo

Will we get anything for the collab?

ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 2mo

New background

Saw this cool blend of Raga and Arhat’s Cosmofield background.
I wonder when will we be getting new backgrounds from the main stories again?

New background +1
New background
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 2mo

Devil Fiesta Missing on New Account

I created my account on the Global server today, but I'm missing Devil Fiesta and the "Newbie" packs that should be available to new players. Is there something I can do to fix this, or do I have to create a new account and start all over?

Devil Fiesta Missing on New Account
acidrain
acidrain acidrain
LV.2 Lurker 2mo

Missing devil rumble?

Is this normal?

Missing devil rumble?
Missing devil rumble?
dMemphiz
dMemphiz dMemphiz
LV.4 Lurker 2mo

[BUG] Not getting blood gem if app closed after viewing 2nd mammon's ad

This already happened more than once.

If the app closed after viewing Mammon's ad:
- will still get the chosen reward
- will NOT get the extra blood gem reward (on second ad of the day)

App may be closed due to:
- crash
- phone time out when idle too long after viewing ad (and the OS does background app clean up, because hey! it's the google play store ad thingy that is in the foreground and the DC game is in the background)
- other reasons

When this happen: we cannot rewatch the ad. So the extra blood gem reward is impossible to get.

If you want to check the log: this happened to my account within 2 hours of this report is posted. My id: bsoml743abyu.

No, I don't seek for immediate account compensation, please don't direct me to your customer contact support to further prolonging my issue.

This is a simple bug report. Please fix it.

[BUG] Not getting blood gem if app closed after viewing 2nd mammon's ad
notasheep
notasheep notasheep
LV.11 Chief 3mo

Finished ad as reset hit, got tickets but ad and refresh count didn't reset.

Almost forgot to get my last ad in, so I did it at the very last second. After finishing the ad, I was immediately returned to the homescreen, like what happens at the daily reset. I have the 3 tickets in my mailbox, but I'm unable to view any more ads today.

Game has been closed/reopened multiple times, but that didn't resolve the issue. Image below was taken about 10 minutes after the daily refresh. Mammon/Davi ads are working fine.

Tock
Tock Tock
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

New Carta

So is there no way to obtain this new carta?

New Carta
New Carta
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 3mo

Can Messier damage childs in the back?

Cheesaw
Cheesaw Cheesaw
LV.20 Assassin 3mo

Fortune Chips

Hello.

When there is an event "Wheel of Fortune", I always roll x3. x1 only if there is 100 or 200 chips left at the end of event.

That's why I'm very sure I didn't roll it today.
So why do I have only 100 chips, when there are clearly stated that I completed two daily missions for chips?

ID: bvvkd7myr9t8

Fortune Chips
Fortune Chips
Unnow
Unnow Unnow
LV.14 Chief 3mo

Game

Game
gamer422656743
gamer422656743 gamer422656743
LV.1 Mootie 3mo

Ch. 4-8 marked Gold+ but not giving extra gold

Since 4-6 and 4-8 have the same Gold+ marking I would expect the rewards of 4-8 to be at least as high as those of 4-6.

Mihir
Mihir Mihir
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Limos skill bug

Limos’s tap only target one enemy in her skill description, but she actually targets 2 in game.

Limos skill bug
Limos skill bug
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 3mo

Inconsistent between patch note and ingame boost of new carta Risen Seth on Ragna Burst

This is the current patchnote, snapshot at 23:13 UTC+7 24th June

This is the ingame version
And because I thought it provided skill def boost(which is pretty useless in Ragna Burst), I didn't save crystal to roll this new carta

Inconsistent between patch note and ingame boost of new carta Risen Seth on Ragna Burst +1
Inconsistent between patch note and ingame boost of new carta Risen Seth on Ragna Burst
Gatrix
Gatrix Gatrix
LV.7 Nomad 3mo

Missing more stories

Global server missing more stories which should’ve been implemented back during Aurora King wb and Arhat raid, please add them to global asap.

Missing more stories +3
Missing more stories
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 3mo

Bots in devil rumble?

Please look into it ;;

Bots in devil rumble?
Bots in devil rumble?
Dolce
Dolce Dolce
LV.7 Big Chungus 4mo

Bugs compilation

Please fix these bugs in the next update, some of these bugs were already reported in CN moot but was left unregarded.

1. Spa gift UI bug
Selecting spa gifts no longer shows you the number of the items you have selected
Original post: https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/5448543/bug

2. Narrative dungeon UI and claiming bug
Missing red notifications on the “event mission” tab which tells you that you have completed the missions.
The “receive all” button no longer claims all rewards at once, leaving out the 4th mission to be unclaimed.

3. Eternal flame effects paradox
In the skill description it says that eternal flame “cannot be removed”, but as tested, it can be removed by frenzy.
Please fix this or provide adequate explanation to why only frenzy can remove eternal flame, whilst others having much similarity, such as invincible, cannot.
Original post: https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/5449200

4. Yuna skill description error
Yuna’s drive skill has “skill boost 2” despite the description says “skill damage” (which indicates “skill boost 1”). This violates the norms of how skill boost buffs are normally indicated in game, and her skill description should be changed from “skill damage” to “skill final blow”.
Original post: https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1156/posts/5448349/driveskill

5. Missing stories which should’ve been released in chapter 3.
https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/1249/posts/5448864/missing-story

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/1249/posts/5449525/missing-more-stories

6. Virupa skin missing new voice lines.
https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/1249/posts/5448484/virupa-skin-missing-new-voice-lines

Bugs compilation +3
Bugs compilation
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 4mo

Connection problems

Is anyone having connection problems? I've been trying to log in and see my game loads in only to see communication error notice.
I haven't been able to see the "tap to start" screen for almost an hour now.
I've tried restarting my device, turning airplane mode and wifi on and off, using mobile data, nothing works.

Connection problems
Natasha
Natasha Natasha
LV.4 Lurker 4mo

Daily Dungeons

Is there a reason for Patch Notes to be changed?
Daily Dungeons got closed just now.

If we look at cached version from 31 of May, Dungeons should be open.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3--LYAofz1EJ:https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/5448185/notice-update-note-may-26-2022+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ru
But currently, patch notes look like this:

Daily Dungeons +1
Daily Dungeons
Unnow
Unnow Unnow
LV.14 Chief 4mo

Dear DC Devs, Compensation Demanded for Undoable Missions

Apparently, the mission shown in the picture below cannot be completed on TapTap version. Because there is no Ads feature or that Specific Ad Watching Banner is not available on TapTap version. Please look into this and give a reasonable compensation because the prizes given in this are absolutely cool and doesn't matter how much TapTap ver users want them, it's Undoable on TapTap. It's a good waste of prizes.

Thank you and have a great day!

Paradox3759
Paradox3759 Paradox3759
LV.19 Sage 4mo

Missing Story?

When will global get this story that was supposed to be released in chapter 3?

Missing Story? +1
Missing Story?
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 4mo

How do I fully reinstall Destiny Child?

I have tried to reinstall Destiny Child x4 and this is what I get every time.
1.I have no settings or raid on my home page.
2. What the hell is this Night World page? Just about everything is missing.
3. Since when has the child improvement page replace level up with a non-functional kick button.

This is just sad that the devs released a patch this bad. And for the record, I'm downloading the most recent version of Destiny Child from the google play store.

How do I fully reinstall Destiny Child? +2
How do I fully reinstall Destiny Child?
NELIEL
NELIEL NELIEL
LV.23 Bamboozled 4mo

Messed up UI after the patch

This bug happened again.
Raid Mode is missing, Missing icons in night world, CHild inventory looks shit.
Fix asap, send crystals for compensation, and send daily rewards lost until the day it gets fixed!

Fubuki
Fubuki Fubuki
LV.3 Lurker 4mo

Fixed in game issues

it's live now hit the link

Fixed in game issues
gamer492322125
gamer492322125 gamer492322125
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Hey, Devs I don't know if you know but it's still not being translated.

Hey, Devs I don't know if you know but it's still not being translated. I don't know if I misunderstood do you update notes but could have sworn it said it would be translated this week. I was really looking forward to reading this one. I know I'm just one person but I'm mad as hell.

DIB Gaming
DIB Gaming DIB Gaming
LV.22 S 4mo

Virupa Skin Missing New Voice Lines

Virupa’s Tathagatagarbha skin currently has the same voice lines as her default skin, there should be new voice lines for this skin which she has in the JP server.

ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 4mo

Account level and friend slots

Now that the max account level is 90, friend slots should increase to the similar amount as the acc level is raised... which is not happening this time. It used to be connected in the past. Is it intentional or not?

Account level and friend slots
dikstra
dikstra dikstra
LV.20 S 4mo

Equipment Menu Issues

Thanks for fixing the sell option on the equipment listings!

Couple other issues I've identified. I'm on iOS, iphone SE, if the platform makes a difference.

1) The Sell option page buttons aren't labeled correctly, they show up looking like code. But that's not the the biggest deal since they functionally work and that's what matters.
2) Switching equipment on the view equipped page now refreshes the entire page upon making a switch. In more specific terms, if I change two childs' equipment (one item or entire set) on the view equipped page, the page resets and send me back to the top of the child list. This did not happen before the update: previously the adjustment was made and my place in the list was maintained. I have to scroll through and find the child I moved equipment from every time I want to make an adjustment as opposed to moving relative to the change I just made. This is a quality of life issue, not a broken function issue, just to be clear.

Thanks for the equipment bookmarks in the past update, now I don't have to spend hours reorganizing between my pvp and whatever the current event is each time.

Equipment Menu Issues
Paul Green Paul Green
LV.20 S 4mo

Raid story not translated again?

I am posting in hopes its only me seeing this. (In that case reinstalling/troubleshooting would be worth it).

Raid story not translated again?
Matagal
Matagal Matagal
LV.2 Lurker 4mo

Missing icon

Bradamante skin missing “voice” icon in skin shop

Missing icon
Missing icon
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 5mo

tenha um ótimo final de semana

tenha um ótimo final de semana
lu
lu lu
LV.2 Lurker 5mo

No tickets in mailbox after watching an advertisement

Happened 2x in a row now today, I watched the WB ticket ad but nothing arrives.

Account id buishhnsj8tn

Edit: i restarted the game and now the missing mail appears

No tickets in mailbox after watching an advertisement
Mihir
Mihir Mihir
LV.4 Lurker 5mo

Fix your broken game

Fix your broken game
Fix your broken game
ZSWBM
ZSWBM ZSWBM
LV.19 Sage 5mo