Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac
Dec 16, 2019, 04:50 PM 317 read

Possible issue with displayed rates on Premium pool summons

BUGS & REPORT

Maybe I misunderstood something, but I believe the premium pool was already expanded by now (wasn't it supposed to happen on the 12th.) However if you open the premium pools rates info it still only shows the original premium pool childs. I figured it would be corrected quickly if it really was a bug, and since it hasn't I'm leaning towards maybe me just misunderstanding something, but I wanted to try and clarify this either way- I've been waiting to use some summons until after the pool was expanded (iirc scheduled to happen on the maintenance of Dec 12th, 2019.)

Comment 3

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 16, 2019, 06:56 PM

No, it's getting updated later this month (I think on the 26th or something).

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Dec 16, 2019, 06:59 PM

Just found the post with the date.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/2356511/notice-expanded-summon-pool

I originally thought it was on the 12th too cause that was the update right after this post, but I guess they were just giving us a really big heads up.

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Dec 16, 2019, 07:56 PM

Oh, huh, I swore it said the 12th to start with too. Was pretty sure it even said that in the game in at least one, but I thought two different, places. I think one was inside a 'detail' from an elemental summon gotten from that Lisa lesson thing or somewhere like that.
    Edit- And I don't mean the notice about new child's being added during maint that is currently shown by the elemental summons tix.

Oh well, just had to ask, didn't wanna waste some of my saved up stuff for more HoR fodder. Anyway, thanks for the answer and linking to the thread.

Home