Raiden2 LV.11 The Best
Jan 24, 2020, 11:27 PM 637 read

request: auto battle all friends

BUGS & REPORT

Hello,   is it possible to have an auto/repeat battle in the "Friend List" section? It is extremely tedious and eye consuming to scroll and tap every friend to do friendly battles.   Thank you  

Comment 6

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jan 27, 2020, 12:41 PM

Thank you for your suggestion, Raiden2. We will share your idea to our developers! :)

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 26, 2020, 02:41 AM

i like that idea, but if you could order your friends list by battled or not battled would also work for me.

I would rather have the auto battle though.

• Raiden2 LV.11 The Best Jan 26, 2020, 02:43 AM

A less efficient solution but I would like it too 😊

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jan 29, 2020, 03:33 PM

Hi, Quay Huong Tran. We're sorry to hear if you are experiencing game slow downs. Usually this issue is affected by your device's RAM. What we can suggest is you close other apps which may be running together with your Destiny Child to free up some memory.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 26, 2020, 03:19 AM

honestly its generous we have friend battle at all, best solution to give highest chance of this being real is create a friend auto battle ticket and sell it then when redeemed turns the feature on for 30 days like the daily blessing service that gives daily crystals etc that would give a business incentive w an actual ROI in the time money it takes to create that solution

• Quay Huong Tran LV.4 Lurker Jan 29, 2020, 01:12 AM

Not only that, but on Android and emulator, the game slows down for me after each attempt unless I back out of Friend battle/list. Unsure if it's the same for other users/iOS which is why I gave up on doing this at all.

Home