philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Feb 28, 2020, 07:48 AM 353 read

On raid story stage 8 the evo material reward listed is for fire, but I only ever get wood crystals!

BUGS & REPORT

The only evo material reward I get for farming this stage is green! Just figure I should share this in case anyone else like me is trying to farm red evo crystals and rumble coin change at the same time. I’m not sure if this is the same on earlier stages, and I don’t recall what the initial clear rewards were, but I think this is bugged for the possible rewards. Edit: I also want to add that the green evo crystal I just got was a 1* rarity. Am I wrong, or is this a significant bug in the possible rewards?

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - On raid story stage 8 the evo material reward listed is for fire, but I only ever get wood crystals! image 4
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - On raid story stage 8 the evo material reward listed is for fire, but I only ever get wood crystals! image 5

Comment 4

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Feb 28, 2020, 11:11 AM

Hi, philtheedragon19! We're sorry for the confusion that this has caused. Can you contact us through the in-game support system so we can know more about your concern?

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Feb 28, 2020, 01:02 PM

Thank you, I’ve done that, hope it helps!

• SuperSonico LV.15 Chief Feb 28, 2020, 05:17 PM

Hi I am having the same issue! Only Wood pearls are droping from this stage instead of Fire pearls

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Mar 2, 2020, 06:02 PM

Hello, SuperSonico. We're sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue. Rest assured that our developers are already investigating this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Home