Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main
Jul 5, 2020, 02:35 PM 403 read

New button?

BUGS & REPORT

I was in a raid. Finished then got a platinum chest. Not only it gave me literally nothing but also sent me to the main screen and a button appeared down the mission pass with a 00:00:00 timer that Said: limited edition special (or something like that) i couldnt click on it neither i could do something (go to night world, go to storymode, etc) then it disappeared when i restarted (forgot to take the picture when appeared)

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - New button? image 2

Comment 7

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 6, 2020, 03:47 PM

Never had such problems, but one other similar report was here on moot recently, though that user was of lower level and thought the thing was a newbie boost or something like that.
    If you're using uncensored patch, check it's the for the right version. Maybe your assets are not aligned properly.

• Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main Jul 6, 2020, 03:48 PM

No mods installed. plain Google play version

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Jul 6, 2020, 08:20 PM

I assume you talking about the glitch I had few days ago. A friend playing on JP server said it's a special purchasable package.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/4038776/glitch

• Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main Jul 6, 2020, 10:51 PM

yeah thats the one. thanks

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jul 6, 2020, 06:04 PM

Hi, Simon Jimenez. We're sorry to hear about that issue. Should this issue happen again, please take a screenshot so we can share it with our developers for further investigation. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jul 7, 2020, 10:30 AM

Hi, Simon Jimenez. We're sorry for the confusion caused by the sudden appearance of Limited Edition button. This package is supposedly available for new and returning users. Rest assured that we will fix this as soon as possible.

• Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main Jul 7, 2020, 10:31 AM

no problem at all i was worried i missed a gift or something. thanks for responding

Home