dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers!
Jul 21, 2020, 03:34 PM 424 read

Increase Boss Spawning rate in Ragna Breaks?

BUGS & REPORT

Hello :) SHIFTUP   I have noticed this issue during my participation on the past Ragna Breaks events that sometimes it took me a long time just to get a boss to spawn :( I heard from other players they said they did managed to experienced the same problem as i did. Sometimes it took them like 10+ minutes just to get a boss to appear. Longest was like 20 minutes. It will take quite some time to reach a level 40 Boss.   Also i would like to bring this to your attention, friends that accidentally defeated the discoverer bosses all by themselves will temporarily block and stop the discoverer's boss leveling progression since it doesn't level up unless the discoverer who found the boss has joined in and participated in it and managed to dealt 1% of damages.   Most of the time the players/friends who did this, will ended up removed from the friends list. I think they probably did it unintentionally without knowing it will stop the discoverer's boss leveling progression. I do believed that they were thinking that by helping on defeating friends bosses by themselves will help out on the discoverer's boss leveling progression but that's not the case in Destiny Child since it requires the discoverer's participation as well in order to get the boss to leveled up.   With no way on contacting them ingame it's very hard to let them know that they are preventing your boss leveling progression. Few hours ago, sadly i had no choice but to remove the person who kept defeating my bosses multiple times stopping my progression when i was trying to level up my boss :(   Due to low spawning rate of the Ragna Boss, players will find something else to do while leaving the game on auto repeat to grind low stamina cost stages and hoping they will discover a boss soon, but by the time they have returned to the game this is where the frustration happens :( since often a friend or group of friends has already taken downed the boss and this will lead up to stopping the discoverer's boss leveling progression, like i mentioned before it requires discoverer's participation in order for the boss to leveled up.   A remedy that i think will solve this issue would be change to when friends defeating a discoverer's boss, will leveled up the boss, the only bad thing is no Ragna coins rewards for the discoverer since he/she didn't participated in it but at least it doesn't annoy and stop the discoverer's boss leveling progression. It's not fun at all having to rediscover yet another boss since it's really tedious plus it's very time consuming just to spawn another one.   So it would be really nice if there's an update on fixing this issue maybe a notice ingame for awareness.   And i would like to make a suggestion on increasing the spawning rate of the Ragna Boss during Ragna Breaks events at least during leveling period such as level 1 to lvl30 bosses since it definitely will help out on this problem whereas the discoverer could easily refind another boss if they managed to encountered the unfortunate event. I do believe that this would be a helpful change :) as it will help players speed up on their progression on leveling up their bosses to lvl 40 to become slayers.

Comment 3

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jul 24, 2020, 06:37 PM

Hi, dctouko! Thank you for this very detailed feedback about Ragna:Break. We will share this with our developers for the improvement of the game. Have a nice day! :)

• dctouko LV.20 Champagne Showers! Jul 24, 2020, 08:32 PM

Hello there CM Shift :)

First of all, thank you very much for replying i was starting to think that the problems that i have mentioned are going to be ignored, but that doesn't looks like it after received your response :D

Also i would like to let you know that i just updated my post above to provide a even detailed information about the problems on Ragna Break. Hopefully, you can reshare my updated feedback to the developers of the game SHIFTUP.

Okay that's it for now.. thank you very much for reading it! I hope you will have a wonderful day! and also stay save :)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 21, 2020, 04:42 PM

... not to mention greatly increasing the global number of bosses, ultimately leading to people afraid to attack anything, lest the higher-level boss would time out with their valuable raid attempt wasted.

Home