AWSL LV.5 Lurker
Jul 26, 2020, 11:45 AM 659 read

About Fire Dog food

BUGS & REPORT

Please modify this stupid rule。I don't have any more Fire Crystals!!!!

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - About Fire Dog food image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - About Fire Dog food image 3

Comment 8

• Kananoppu LV.7 Nomad Jul 26, 2020, 12:36 PM

Yeah, I wish there were more aurora of different elements to balance it out, I barely evolve any of my fire 5* childs because all the resources go to the fire auroras.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 26, 2020, 10:41 PM

there's plenty to handle a ton of blobs and upgrade 🔥

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jul 27, 2020, 06:10 PM

Hi, guys! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the current available Aurora Hearts in the game. We will share your suggestions and feedback with our developers for the improvement of the game. :)

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 26, 2020, 10:41 PM

what rule are you talking about ? and not sure why you run low unless you don't farm the more than plenty fire mats available for f2p if you do the dailies
    I probably /more than likely Evo and upgrade to 6★ more fire child's than almost any one on this server /and-or moot, I have a dumb preoccupation with fixating on collecting fire and sort of fill in blanks w others
    I don't run out if mats, and I deal w a ton o jellies and then use those for fire childs

1 fire Evo dungeon every time available ,do the three resets too ,it's honestly not that many crystals , and I'm not crystal spendy, my balance day to say is usually under 1k except for rumble reward Sunday

explore always fire mats at decent RNG will pop in

When there is a fire ragna ,farm the story be gotton a ton of gems from those , cafe du petit /Morgan gave me thousands of low tier gems that lasted me well into followed me week into the next year w a fire centric Evo blitz to build up a top end fire mono world boss team and I just Evo fires pretty much automatically

Spa parades ,and labrynth grid low level rewards frequently fire gem
    fire gem shopping rumble shop , shop in daily buy out fire ,refresh often 50 crystals is cheap

etc

you also have plenty to transact that Evo,1400 1 tier gems , spend the gold to convert , do the gold dungeon and underground daily ,occasionally do the gold dungeon resets for extra

if you are really pressed for but it's a bit of a waste but I've done from time to time if I need a unit now for an event or mission , use the blobs as Evo mats for them selves or to make up shortage of you have some childs bit not enough

if you really don't care for the resource, just combine them for exp to kick them out of your deck but that's throwing away good money after bad

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 26, 2020, 11:45 PM

Isn't it, like, 1 four-star crystal per run in the dungeon of the highest level? Rather pitiful gain for a hundred crystal.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 26, 2020, 11:49 PM

the primary benefit is amassing a large amount of tier one gems and then upconvert them , most 4 tier gems should be purchased in rumble shop then craft red diamonds and collect more Rubies , rumble shop also almost always has tier 3 gems so it's less expensive to make rubies vs just moving from 1s, also preferred so you don't eat up your tier 2 red gems

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Jul 27, 2020, 12:23 PM

Please every Red Stone material dungeon Spawn at least do 2x3 times... Do Free one first then pay the 2nd Chance one with 300 Crystals

• TheCediz LV.6 Nomad Jul 28, 2020, 06:26 AM

yes really. At laest they should allow us to buy red pearls and 2* red gems in the rumble shop

Home