Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo!
Aug 19, 2020, 10:51 PM 560 read

Soul Carta not working

BUGS & REPORT

The soul carta "Deep Ravine Pitfall" has a special option that increases final crit by 21% in PVP. I use it on Elizabeth in PVP and noticed I do NOT get a damage increase when I tap with crit. I have been watching it closely and noticed I do the same amount of damage 4 times with Elizabeth's tap. Is this a bug or did I misinterpret the special option? Thank you

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Soul Carta not working image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Soul Carta not working image 3

Comment 20

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 20, 2020, 12:16 AM

CRT stat increases crit chance, but not crit dmg. The carta increases CRT stat so your crit dmg stays the same.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 20, 2020, 12:48 AM

So if I understand you correctly, Elizabeth's first 3 attacks can be normal attacks and her 4th can crit? Otherwise I don't see the significance of the word "Final" in this carta.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 20, 2020, 01:07 AM

"Final" and "Final Blow" means the value is applied after adjustments from equipment and buff/debuff have all been calculated, not the final hit.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 20, 2020, 01:20 AM

Thank you so much for explaining this to me! I get it now!

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 20, 2020, 05:38 AM

So final basically means that it stacks. But why do they need to specify something so obvious. It's a passive carta buff. I don't think anyone expects it to get overwritten by identical battle buffs. Remove final from that wording and it would mean the same thing. Am I missing something here?

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 19, 2020, 10:55 PM

I see it as increasing final crt for chance of success after all buffs and improvements, so she'll crt more often ,I don't see where or how it increases dmg from successfu crt hits ,but will let others weigh in I've asked similar before and never got a clear answer so in my research it seems to improve liklihood of those juicy red hits not necessarily how hard they hit when they do

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 19, 2020, 11:10 PM

I'm unsure exactly how it works, but my theory is that the final hit from either the tap or slide should do 21% extra damage. What you say could be a possibility because it doesn't say crit damage. It has a vague description :/

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 19, 2020, 11:18 PM

yeah that's why I lean that was any other dmg buff it specify dmg ,that this is a percent also makes me think it's a rate buff is 21 percent great chance to hit crt for example

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 19, 2020, 11:52 PM

I'm with you here, it says final crt. to me that reads off like you get your 4 hit crt but the 4th final crt would be 21% more damage. it dosen't make sense that your final crt would have a 21% chance of being a crt.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 20, 2020, 12:19 AM

Your second screenshot with Elisabeth's stats has a line "CRT 4,439 + 1,500". If something modifies CRT, that's the same CRT that's modified. See Pantheon slide description, they shouldn't have forgotten "damage" in "critical damage" that easily. Chance and damage difference is too common in games.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 20, 2020, 01:05 AM

It could also be that the CRT (the stat you see by checking your child stats) would increase by 21% in PvP.

So for Elizabeth her final CRT would be 4439+1500=5939. By increasing it by 21% it would reach 7186 CRT in PvP only.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Aug 20, 2020, 01:21 AM

Thanks for the explanation I get it now!

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 20, 2020, 01:28 AM

it looks similar to the carta with Anemone showing her b... hmmm card... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 20, 2020, 05:26 AM

She's not showing her card. It's obviously a game of Old Maid, which is on a crux of ending and she's making a quite unlucky pull of one out of two cards.
    Come to think about it, she's proven to suck at gambling in-story, so the thought process can be imagined. Also, this looks like a casual get-together, so if there's a bet, it's probably not money.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 20, 2020, 05:51 AM

i knew she was picking up the card, i wasn't serious about the drawing description.

But thanks about giving precision about the drawing's story.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 20, 2020, 05:02 PM

I use that carta with Fire Bathory, and when I make Fire Bathory the leader, it rains crits like she's the attacker in a raid. Very good carta for her in particular cause she kinda self buffs herself like that.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 20, 2020, 06:03 PM

so in you experience Toeknee it is a good idea to have Fire Bathory equipped with this for PvP?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 20, 2020, 06:34 PM

If you're going to take advantage of Bathory's leader skill in PvP, then absolutely 100% yes.

"Slide Skill Final Damage +15% for Fire Type Allies (for PVP, added CRT rate +30% for self)"

So we look at Bathory's leader skill CRT boost by +30%, then add the CRT weapon and item. Then that SC will round it all up and apply an additional 21% to CRT rate.

It's like having Pantheon in the party, except he's not even there.

She crits like crazy, but only under the condition that she has that card, and is a leader.

In my personal experience I use a dual tank party, so my attacker's survivability is very high. I then don't mind Bathory being leader, and the results with that set up shows big time.

In some cases when an opponent still gives me a hard time, I will switch leader to Althena for the extra 1,000 HP to each member. But when I do that, Bathory will not CRT as much.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 20, 2020, 06:38 PM

Also just to add. We're talking about Fire Bathory's criticals.

Sometimes she will smash them 5 times at 5,000+ damage per hit. But her slide skill will always strike 4 times minimal.

Those Bathory's that wipe out your party members so fast, is rigged with that carta

• NO NAME verified Aug 25, 2020, 02:30 PM

wheres the bleach?

Home