Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Dec 3, 2020, 11:15 PM 271 read

New bug?

BUGS & REPORT

When I try to see what stats a child have in the friend list (from Labyrinth) I got this stats for each friend in the list.... Can you fix it pls? Tnx.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - New bug? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - New bug? image 3

Comment 7

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Dec 3, 2020, 11:31 PM

dat is funny

• BlazeX91 LV.8 Nomad Dec 4, 2020, 06:23 AM

Sorry it´s offtopic, but can you beat lv5 +3 with this Team on auto or do you play manually?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 06:28 AM

Yes, it can.. but the team need a good defensive gear for all. Salome have only carta def gear (show time or similar, as for others) and her normal gear atk/crit, (you can give also to her def/hp accessory to let her survive more)

Salome and Neptune have the highest attack (so get extra speed from Chang'e)

Drive order: Neptune and Bathory
    Slide order: all S, Chang'e can be set up as S T (or only S)

I always play 1 by 1 full auto x3 speed but I select a good Salome or Eve as helper.

Most of the time Salome will die at stage 2 or 3, so an extra poisoner help to finish the quest.

• BlazeX91 LV.8 Nomad Dec 4, 2020, 06:44 AM

Thx for the detailed info. I need these coins for the new pactmaker skins :D

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 06:58 AM

Good luck. :)

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Dec 4, 2020, 10:02 AM

Hi, Gatsu86! Upon checking, it seems that the Child stats in our Friend List is working properly. Have you tried to reinstall the game and see if the problem will still persist? Based on your screenshot, the displayed Child (Eve) does not match the displayed name which is Demeter. Please try to reinstall first and let us know if it will be the same.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 4, 2020, 10:34 AM

I will wait until tomorrow with a refresh friend list and see if it will happen again, in that case I will try to reinstal.

This happen only on the top of my friend list, about 10+ childs, all displaying Demeter "defender" with lv99/99 and lv 26+2/ 80 etc.

It happens not only to Eve, also to Salome, C. Bathory, Love&Hate Davi etc. at that time. I don't have any more of these named childs online in the list at the moment, so I can't check now.

Home