Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic
Jan 1, 2021, 07:58 PM 334 read

Lock-up of auto-repeating Midnight Parades when prompted to reconnect

BUGS & REPORT

Android 10, snapdragon 855, the same kind of system that freezes when attaching equipment option via "Items - View Equipped". When automatic repeat of Midnight Parades (with lanterns) is triggered, since forever, the resulting interface isn't properly responsive. The situation is strikingly different from automatic Underground runs. In the latter, tapping the screen and buttons like "Claim" (the loot) advances the process more quickly through between fights. In Midnight Parade, it's most notable on the screen of the run report, when it counts down before automatically going to the next. The button to just advance rather than waiting for the timer - is purely ornamental and doesn't react when tapped. When an automatic run is in progress, that button for current status of things works weirdly too. It messes the final report, I think. Not all spa skins get accounted for in the report, if you touch anything. Finally, if a run is in progress and the network acts up, the buttons to reconnect or restart simply don't work. See the screenshot.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Lock-up of auto-repeating Midnight Parades when prompted to reconnect image 2

None of the interface elements work. It's basically a freeze, only the music is playing. I have to manually dismiss the game process and start the game anew.

Comment 4

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Jan 1, 2021, 09:49 PM

"Android 10, snapdragon 855, the same kind of system that freezes when attaching equipment option via "Items - View Equipped".
    Its a long fight ma boy im still trying to do something reporting alot of time this sh*t since almost 1 year but guess what "they didnt give F" the game isnt optimize for android 9 and 10, just praiz and maybe Developpers will finally do something about that

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Jan 2, 2021, 06:21 PM

I've seen this on multiple devices with differing version on android.
    My main usedis still running a version of 8 and another is either 9 or 10 last I checked.

I assumed it was just part of it at first, but either way it is certainly a noticable annoyance imo. Due to this I almost never use the auto on Midnight parades as overall it slows me down somewhat.
    Without the auto I can move to the next step without waiting for the time countdown, which isn't long on a given step, but it quickly adds up for each interaction, and then between each new parade run.

I could go on, but this is long enough I think, but certainly a QOL change I would absolutely love

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 2, 2021, 09:21 PM

One addition: I'm playing Google Play version, not TapTap.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Jan 4, 2021, 08:34 AM

Hi, Kara Sol Stay Calm. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when accessing Midnight Parade. Please contact our customer support through your Menu > Support > Inquiries so we can assist you further. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Home