Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage
Jan 25, 2021, 06:26 AM 226 read

Lost all friends

BUGS & REPORT

Not sure what happened. I was just do friendly battles for more stamina for ND. Then after a battle all friends where gone. Has anyone encountered this before?

Comment 5

• Ange_Sakakibara LV.6 Nomad Jan 25, 2021, 06:46 AM

No never, it's really weird

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Jan 25, 2021, 12:41 PM

I had one come back. Then the game crashed and all were back. I guess I just had to turn it on and off again. Ha! Had me worried. I have some friends that have been there with the comrade title for a long time.

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Jan 25, 2021, 08:29 AM

Hi, Shadow when the suns! We're sorry to hear that all your friends in the game disappeared. May we ask if you have already tried to reinstall the game? Before you reinstall the game, please make sure that your account is linked to any of the following: Google / Facebook / LINE / Game Center / or Sign-in with Apple.

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Jan 25, 2021, 12:31 PM

Glad to say that they are all back. Not sure what happened though. I think it could have been the fact I was fighting friends that hadn't been on in over a year. Would that have an effect?

• Shadow when the suns LV.19 Sage Jan 27, 2021, 11:18 AM

So it happened again and I think the cause is doing a friendly battle against a friend that has not been on for more than 300 days. I will be testing the theory later tonight.

Home