gaminggal77 LV.2 Lurker
Feb 4, 2021, 02:18 PM 273 read

Cant add options to equipment

BUGS & REPORT

Hello, I don't know if this is a problem someone else has but, when trying to add options to any equipment game first lags, and after 2 or 3 tries it freezes, be it on chain re roll or manual, i got it to sd and no live 2d and so so, nothing, i dont have ram, storage or any sort of problem with my device to make it hard to run DC, cant complete mona mission pass missions thanks to this :(. Thank you in advance

Comment 7

• Eternity. LV.6 Nomad Feb 4, 2021, 02:42 PM

the item UI lags a bit, try doing it from the child ui (pick any child, equip the item and add option from there)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 4, 2021, 04:04 PM

Many people have the unacknowledged problem of lags on this screen (see the screenshot).
    Tapping a piece of equipment and trying to add options to it from there would lead to severe performance problems and game freeze after three attempts or less.

Much less common, but still a reported case, is when one can't get through with adding the equipment options at all. Someone said they have to use android emulator software to add options.

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Feb 4, 2021, 04:47 PM

If you are running iOS, a new system update fixes some instability. Had the game freeze on me a few times till I updated.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Feb 4, 2021, 10:34 PM

Avoid adding options to equipment while you're in "the view equip" section.

It's okay to do it from the "child" section on the homepage while the item is equipped, or removing the item for crafting works too.

• gaminggal77 LV.2 Lurker Feb 5, 2021, 04:15 AM

I found a simple solution to this, unequipped them, then went to items and from there added options, while equipped they lagged all the time, unequipped went smoothly, used 500 armor material just fine๐Ÿ˜ thanks for your fast replies guys.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Feb 5, 2021, 05:15 AM

My game still crash if I edit my teams to swap positions or tap a child in the team to check the child stats / equipment etc...

In general it will crash allways if I do:
    remove 1 child from the team, than add another child, swap positions bewteen two or more space in the team = guaranteed crash.

My solution for this is to remove a child, go back to the main screen (where you can see your favorite child), back to the team and add a child, back again to main, back to the team and swap 1 position. Back and forth again if I need to swap more positions.

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Feb 5, 2021, 08:07 AM

Hi, gaminggal77! We understand that you have already found a work around for your concern. However, we would like to know more about your concern. Can you contact our customer support in-game through your Menu > Support > Inquiries?

Home