Paul Green LV.20 S
Mar 12, 2021, 10:07 AM 193 read

Regarding the Home Screen...

BUGS & REPORT

Is there a way for users to manipulate icons on the home screen? It's getting a bit crowded and I'm wondering if there's a way for us to disable certain icons from showing up. For example, I don't really use the Moot/FB icons and I don't plan on purchasing the Monthly Package or Level Up blessing packages. So, those icons just kinda sit there. Add the premium attendance icon (2nd anniversary package was worth btw, many thanks for that) and now the Childs we frame center screen now have a weird little icon covering their bits.   Just wondering if there were a way to add an option to disable or move around icons. Perhaps a settings or background add-on.   Also, thanks very much for adding perma-Child location on home screen! Just noticed it today when I was messing around with the home screen  

Comment 2

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Mar 12, 2021, 10:19 AM

Hi, Paul Green! We understand that you would like to hide some icons on your home screen. Currently, there is no option that allows you to do that. Don't worry because we will share your feedback with our developers for the improvement of the game.

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Mar 13, 2021, 02:53 AM

They could maybe move some icons to My Room since that area goes largely underused considering we can claim rewards from Lisa's tasks and Devil Pass from the homescreen. And the objectives from Mona and Davi don't get fulfilled very frequently.

Home