Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic
Apr 24, 2021, 02:27 AM 157 read

'Aid / Support' buff name

BUGS & REPORT

I have the Newbie Mona, she has an ability to grant the Aid buff. I can only view her ignition skill adjustments since I haven't actually ignited her. One of those ignition adjustments stops calling the buff "Aid" in favor of "Support". The icon stays the same but perhaps it means a "Support" buff would overwrite an "Aid" buff but not vice versa. Now comes a new child with more or less the same buff, and her description calls the buff "Support" even before the ignition. And of course I don't have her ignited. I do, however, have her on my raid team and when she throws her buffs around, the green popups display that icon when the buff lands. And those popups call the buff "Aid." That cannot be reasonably explained as anything other than a mistake. I also don't have the Maiden Miku who is the third child that has Aid in her arsenal, so I don't know how she is affected by the Aid / Support business. Seems to me all instances of that buff referred to as "Support" are erroneous and should be converted to Aid.

Comment 3

• tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Apr 24, 2021, 02:58 AM

its an inconsistency with translation, its the same skill and has the same icon, should be fixed, but who knows when?

• VasSanctMachina LV.12 Chief Apr 24, 2021, 03:40 AM

You're asking too much of intern-kun. We're just gonna have to cope with the questionable translation and fill in the blanks as necessary. XDD

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Apr 26, 2021, 11:29 AM

Hi, Kara Sol Stay Calm! Thank you for sharing this with us. We will forward your concern to our team so we can check this further. We ask for your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Home